International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey guys, BLIC is running slow for me :( the following is the specs ive got ::

Windows XP
1.2GHZ
GeForce4 MX420
376MB RAM

sys-specs.jpg

The problem is when ever i bowl and bat the game runs all stutry and slow.. ive even applied the lowest settings and still it happens??

is there anyway i can get it to run smooth and not stutry?

thanks for your help

Its about time you got a new pc m8 or you could get more Memory. Maybe Ankit kukreti or Burma's Finest could help you.

Last edited:
yeh, i was thinking off getting more RAM. If so how much would i need? My dad knows this guy who fixes computers, i'll ask him :) would getting more RAM help?

upgrade ur processor man.

^^ wot shud i get then? 1.2GHZ is okay.. or shud i get a 2GHZ and 512RAM? wud that be fine to run BLIC smooth

Last edited:
E=MC said:
^^ wot shud i get then? 1.2GHZ is okay.. or shud i get a 2GHZ and 512RAM? wud that be fine to run BLIC smooth

It will depend on your motherboard. If your motherboard supports P4, then it's okay and how many ram modules you have. Your graphics card will not help you in newer games because of it's shader capabilites, but for BLIC it is okay. Btw, how much you want to spend.

that depends on my dads friend, he cud do it for about ?60 or ?70, which is really worth it. i don't kno how much RAM module i have man.. i'll give him a ring today :)

Try Getting a brand new Graphics card with 8 pixel pipeline, get a new processor with at least 2.0ghz or more, and 512mb of Ram

Users who are viewing this thread