DBC 17 Bug Reporting - Use the format in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Platform: Xbox One
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: Downloaded teams from academy
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): England selection status won't appear
Bug description (detail): In career England selection status won't appear. I have checked for careers as a different nationality and the selection status for other international teams appears.

Platform: PS4
Game Mode: Team manager
Match Type: N/A
Get Best Teams used: No
Ground:
N/A
Over Count: N/A Unable to add players to roster
Issue (one line description):
Bug description (detail):
Unsure if this is a bug or I am doing something wrong, but there were a few players that weren't included in a squad that I downloaded, so i downloaded them separately and when I tried to add them to the squad, it wouldn't search for them. They are present in the 'my players' section, but when I search them in the 'Add Players' section, I am unable to add anything. I thought this was an issue with that specific team, but I can't search them in any of the team's squads. No idea what's going on here.
addition: Rechecked and it seems like I am unable to add any created players into pre-existing teams, it's quite confusing.

Last edited:
Game Mode: Custom Competition
Match Type: Custom One day
Teams used: N/A
Issue (one line description): Competition Bug
Bug description (detail): When simulating results no points are added to the table

Game Mode: Career
Match Type: All
Teams used: Australia team made by myself
Issue (one line description): When Viewing the stats for an Australian tour and BBl, not only were the teams not even close to what I had set in the academy.
Bug description (detail): Adam Zampa was opening the battting for the aussie test team, there were 2 Steve smiths, 2 Josh hazlewoods, 3 Mitch Starcs. In BBl there were also three steve smiths and probably duplicates of other players that I didn't look for. Smith was in the Scorchers, Stars and Strikers when in the academy not only is he not on any of those teams rosters, he is not on any teams roster. Another issue is that blokes like starc who more then likely won't play a bbl game due to international duties is playing. Dynamic lineups seemed good before this broken game came out but now dynamic lineups are basically just putting as many of whichever player as the cpu feel like putting in literally any team. Ruins career mode when this sort of stuff happens

Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Tests
Teams used: Out of the box as well as downloaded teams
Issue (one line description): Stamina doesn't replenish in the 2nd innings of the Test
Bug description (detail): I was playing a Test and was asked to follow on by AI. When I followed on I saw that my batsmen didn't have their stamina replenished. One batsman had stamina down to 46% and the other one had a whopping 0% and could barely run! Given I was asked to follow on and they were batsmen, the batsmen should've had their stamina replenished close to 100% if not fully 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread