DBC 17 Bug Reporting - Use the format in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Platform: Xbox One
Game Mode: n/a
Match Type:
Get Best Teams used:
no
Ground:
Over Count:
Issue (one line description):
crashing on start-up
Bug description (detail): New issue - after I sign in, the game gets stuck on 'reading logo data' - I cannot get past this screen meaning that the game is now completely unusable. Would appreciate being told how I can get around this given I've spent £50 on a game I now cannot play.

Last edited:
Game Mode: n/a
Match Type:
Get Best Teams used:
no
Ground:
Over Count:
Issue (one line description):
crashing on start-up
Bug description (detail): New issue - after I sign in, the game gets stuck on 'reading logo data' - I cannot get past this screen meaning that the game is now completely unusable. Would appreciate being told how I can get around this given I've spent £50 on a game I now cannot play.
On your Xbox Dashboard go to manage game and then delete the save data. Try to boot the game again.

Platform: PS4
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: Club T20
Get Best Teams used: No
Ground: Two different grounds
Over Count: Between Games
Issue (one line description): 50's and 100's not being counted
Bug description (detail):
I was playing Career and I played one innings where I came in to bat with 3 50+ scores under my name, I batted this next one getting 76*. When I came into bat in the next game it still records that I only have 3 50's next to my name.
I kept my eye on it after getting 100* and I came in the next game without 100 next to my name

Ground: Not Sure
Over Count: 4.2
Issue (one line description): Batting Bugs
Had some pretty severe batting bugs, first of all there's no cover drive which was one of my go to shots in DBC14 so that really kills my batting style but I think that's already been reporting, I also don't think the aggressive shot modifier works properly for me I struggle to hit any balls above fielders reach, even shots that are all green for timing etc. on the easy difficulty don't clear the reach of the inner circle compared to DBC14 where the aggressive shots would arc up clear the fielders, also had little bugs here and there but the biggest one was when I took a single then skipped to my player in career mode but my player was batting at the non strikers end next to the my teammate, the bowler then ran in a cleaned bowled me (link of clip below). Bowling is still fun in this game but I think I'm going to put it away until the batting's less broken, it's really disappointing because I thought the batting in DBC14 was pretty spot on.

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Platform: Xbox one
Game Mode: Career Be a Pro
Match Type:
Get Best Teams used:
no
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue: game crashing
Bug/Feedback description:

it does not load when I try to play as any of the Aussie's in the current team

Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: T20 World Cup
Ground: N/A (Simulated)
Over Count: N/A (Simulated)
Issue (one line description): Test lineups used in T20 games for all teams / Stats not shown correctly.
I started a T20 world cup. All the teams played with their Test lineups. I checked in team manager for deafult lineups and it's absolutely fine.

Also, the stats are divided by different groups. So you can only check total tournament stats by each group. There is no way to check the stats for all teams at the same time. So, you have no idea who are tournament top run scorers and wicket takers.

Game Mode: Tour (Women)
Match Type: T20
Get Best Teams used: no
Over Count: 7.2
Issue (one line description): Several problems after game stopped due to weather
7.2 overs into the first innings, the game stopped due to 'weather'
The graphics showed my batsmen walking off in sunshine - no rain or bad light apparent (bug 1)
The game was shortened to a 3 over match, but the total I got was unadjusted (bug 2) (1/80 off 7.2, they still had to chase 81 off 3)
The game crashed after the last over. After I resumed from the auto-save, it crashed again. The next day I tried the auto-save again and it crashed for a third time. (bug 3)

Platform: XBOX One
Game Mode: Offline
Match Type:
20/20 career mode (second game)
Get Best Teams used: Unknown...am playing as Indooroopilly in club
Ground: Not sure
Over Count: 6 maybe?
Issue (one line description): I'm batting at the other end of the pitch facing 90 deg away
Besides the fact I've had 2 crashes in career mode in about 30 mins play (2nd game in career mode), its my turn to bat after simming the other batsmans' shot, when suddenly I'm at the non-strikers end, with the umpire and bowler on my right. What the??? this happened for 5 balls of one over and each time the bowler bowled it wide which allowed me time to run back to my crease. Never had this bug in DB14.

Game Mode: Online
Match Type:
Five Five
Get Best Teams used: yes (only couple of teams)
Ground: Sydney Cricket Ground
Over Count: 5
Issue (one line description): Game Crash several times on innings closure
Bug description (detail): Once the last over is bowled either in first innings or second innings game crashes, This happened multiple times again we need to load game from last but one over and playing last over 2 to 3 times. I submitted in report screen of ps4 at least 5 to 6 times, may be that crash report can give you more details in fixing the issue. (It used to crash when showing the big lines screen of last over of either innings)

Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Test
Get Best Teams used: Manually downloaded teams
Ground: SCG
Over Count: ~50
Issue (one line description): Batsmen got out, PS4 crashed entirely
Bug description (detail): After a wicket, the PS4 froze, and that was that. Not the first crash I've seen, but the first in a match.

Game Mode: Cricket academy
Match Type:
Get Best Teams used:
Ground:
Over Count:
Issue (one line description): Game crashes
Bug description (detail): When I'm editing my player and go to equipment the game completely crashes

Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: T20
Issue (one line description): Wrong details on Resume screen
I have a save game from the first over of the T20 international cup final. The text description in the list of save games is correct ("T20: AUS VS SRI") but the Resume screen says "Group A, ROUND 2 Sri Lanka Vs Bangladesh" and shows the logos of those two teams.

When the game actually loads, it's the correct match. Only the resume screen is wrong so this is a cosmetic bug only.

Platform: Xbox one
Game Mode: career
Match Type:
Get Best Teams used: I think so
Ground: not sure
Over Count: 80.2
Issue (one line description): umpire has hand up and won't let bowler bowl
Bug description (detail): umpire has his hand down then it message pops up saying new ball taken then umpire raises his hand to signal to bowler not to bowl waited for 5+ mins and pressed all buttons, umpire still doesn't lower his arm. Also batter and bowl still move so game hasn't froze and tried restarting and loading game

Platform: PS
Issue (one line description): Career Fielding Camera

Not sure this is a bug, but the only listed camera is FIELDING 2, no further options available?

Platform: Xbox
Match Type: All
Ground: All
Over Count: All
Issue (one line description): Incorrect field placement
Bug description (detail): When I pick a field placement setting and exit the screen to the match it will place some players in random positions. For example I pick a field with someone at cover but when I exit the screen there will be no one fielding at cover, instead they will be fielding in a random position such as square leg.

Platform: Xbox
Match Type: All
Ground: All
Over Count: All
Issue (one line description): Incorrect bowling scorecard text colour
Bug description (detail): I changed the Australian scorecard colours to be a yellow background with green text but for example if Australia is batting against England and I look at the English bowling scorecard it will have green text instead of white on a blue background. If England is batting against Australia and I look at the Australian bowling scorecard it will have white text instead of green on a yellow background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread