DBC 17 Online difficulty is awesome now after patch 2

Just dont understand how can they remove the option of legend or any difficulty ...going to sell the game if its not fixed ...disspaointed with online games 280 being scored in 10 overs no fun at all

online gameplay must b realistic and awsome..regarding graphics or offline awsomeness , it doesnt matter much .as old games like ashes cricker 2009 . dbc14 still have that. plz improve online play before steam release
of dbc17 .we can wait now

The difficulty option should never have been added ! Gameplay should feel realistic! I feel like I'm playing on Amateure difficulty while playing DBC 17 Online Fix it!

most importantly gameplayspeed must be faster, feild change must b easy and fast with feild radaar ,as its annoying for online opponent to wait feild changes.plz big ant studios dont hesitate to get positive feedback from online users of ur game and also make dbc17 better than dbc14 and ashes cricket 2009 in all feilds. we will still buy dbc17 and support u ppl

okay okay...i think they get it...

What you on about Danny? Everyone who has come to comment on this thread so far are DBC addict gamers waiting eagerly to get their hands on the game. This is the only platform to share what they feel about the game. I respect everyone's views and dont mind reading what everyone thinks about the game. What about you?

Did you read what I quoted or are you just babbling on for the fun of it? I highly doubt what he stated, considering MANY people do not even bother to play online.

Also, in relation to the bolded, people who do not have the game shouldn't be making complaints. Hence me not in here complaining about the game or starting threads with this sort of title. BigAnt/Ross pay attention to this community but titles like this, constant rablings of the SAME thing will not got a response. Good, well written and thoughtful posts will. Its not rocket science.

Did you read what I quoted or are you just babbling on for the fun of it? I highly doubt what he stated, considering MANY people do not even bother to play online.

Also, in relation to the bolded, people who do not have the game shouldn't be making complaints. Hence me not in here complaining about the game or starting threads with this sort of title. BigAnt/Ross pay attention to this community but titles like this, constant rablings of the SAME thing will not got a response. Good, well written and thoughtful posts will. Its not rocket science.
Well It seems like you're one of those who likes playing career mode only... what are you even doing here then lol? And 6-7 guys in our community are playing the game atm, we have seen footage and talked to them. Our friendship is very good, so we know what we're talking about. Kindly go play the game and don't comment on a topic you are not interested in. Thank you. We love Dbc thats why we want @BigAntStudios to improve so more ppl can buy it.

Well Well Well, I dont need to go that road because this post has been created to fetch some positive results rather then unnecessary arguments, hence will leave you to explore the online world of DBC in case you have missed out in the last 3 years.

hmm, I think I am now happy I am on PC platform. @AliKhan215 is a dear friend and I have played many online matches with him and I believe even BAS would love to have some honest opinion about every aspect of the game they have made, including online aspect of the game. If Online was not so important, they would have simply do without including it in the 1st place. I am sure things will be sorted out sooner than later. I would hope & request both Online & Offline players not to make it an online/offline issue and stay focus with the specific of the issues. Happy Gaming Console guys.

But then again if you start a thread by naming the thread title "DBC 17, Worst Online Game play" instead of something like "Issues with Online Game play with DBC17", then dont expect anyone to have any sympathy with you guys.

Last edited:
So many people now have this game, it's still not released yet! :( wait continues for digital availability.

So many people now have this game, it's still not released yet! :( wait continues for digital availability.
Yes bro. It's sort of a good thing too. Now we know some of the issues of a great series. If they are fixed, i'll play it actively like the previous game. And PC players will also buy it without issues so @kushari and co. Won't have these bugs/glitches/problems in their first experience :)

Reactions: DAP

Users who are viewing this thread