DBC 17 Online difficulty is awesome now after patch 2

For future reference, this thread is the perfect example of how NOT to give feedback.
Sorry but instead of being fake and giving nice feedbacks like "Omg this is so good, we cant stop playing it" It really is better to admit the truth. We all said we are loving the game, but we want a tiny improvement... Why is being real and serious something that is annoying everyone? I mean our complaints will just make the game better. Don't really know why people are makign a big deal of this. As i said, We are asking for improvements because we know we will be playing the game, otherwise we could leave it forever and not ask for anything.

Exactly my point. BigAnt shouldn't have to read through multiple pages of either overly emotive, or painfully vague comments just to reach the actual feedback.

State the issue - 'it appears as though amateur is the only difficulty level available. Can other difficulty levels be added?' - and move on.
Got your point!

Sorry but instead of being fake and giving nice feedbacks like "Omg this is so good, we cant stop playing it" It really is better to admit the truth. We all said we are loving the game, but we want a tiny improvement... Why is being real and serious something that is annoying everyone? I mean our complaints will just make the game better. Don't really know why people are makign a big deal of this. As i said, We are asking for improvements because we know we will be playing the game, otherwise we could leave it forever and not ask for anything.
All he means is that the problem should have been mentioned in the first post, instead of going 'this game's online mode sucks'. Complain but say it in the first post itself with logical reasons!

Yes... i think people that are thinking the same thing are raising their voice only. Nothing one person can control I think.[DOUBLEPOST=1481490029][/DOUBLEPOST]
All he means is that the problem should have been mentioned in the first post, instead of going 'this game's online mode sucks'. Complain but say it in the first post itself with logical reasons!
Yes... i think people that are thinking the same thing are raising their voice only. Nothing one person can control I think.

Yes... i think people that are thinking the same thing are raising their voice only. Nothing one person can control I think.[DOUBLEPOST=1481490029][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes... i think people that are thinking the same thing are raising their voice only. Nothing one person can control I think.
I am just trying to prevent misunderstandings, Snowy doesn't have a problem with this thread but just the way the complaint was framed. Makiing it direct and with facts will enable BA to fix quickly!

Refer to my previous post. It's about concise, usable feedback.

We are committed to giving the best gameplay experience possible.

1. The thread title was very emotive and not helpful, it changed but is still unhelpful and emotive. How about "Online difficulty settings"
2. If you have an "opinion" based on third party hearsay or "watching youtube" then do us all a favour and delete your comments. They are not relevant and cloud the issues. I'll be going through tomorrow and hitting the "Ignore" on anyone above that has not played the game but made a comment about gameplay.
3. If you have played the game, go back, edit the post, take out ALL emotion, wishlists, etc. and stick to the facts - help us to help you - stick to a simple run down of events that have occurred without unnecessary adjectives eg. "I'll be returning the game", and the like, are not at ALL helpful and really have me not take you seriously (it's about then I make the decision to forget the rest of your post).

Keep Calm.

1. The thread title was very emotive and not helpful, it changed but is still unhelpful and emotive. How about "Online difficulty settings"
2. If you have an "opinion" based on third party hearsay or "watching youtube" then do us all a favour and delete your comments. They are not relevant and cloud the issues. I'll be going through tomorrow and hitting the "Ignore" on anyone above that has not played the game but made a comment about gameplay.
3. If you have played the game, go back, edit the post, take out ALL emotion, wishlists, etc. and stick to the facts - help us to help you - stick to a simple run down of events that have occurred without unnecessary adjectives eg. "I'll be returning the game", and the like, are not at ALL helpful and really have me not take you seriously (it's about then I make the decision to forget the rest of your post).

Keep Calm.
Hello Ross

We love the game you created but we want to fix two things only
-Fielding editor needs to get a quicker access.
-The difficulty levels are not available, all matches are being played on Amateur.
The only game I played in last 1 year is Don Bradman ... please look into it

Keep Calm.
Ok let me clear everything for you... Game is awesome, there is no issues with it, we are very pleased to have a good company releasing games for us.
1. Difficulty option for online mode is not there (Legend, Pro, Amateur etc) It's too easy to time the ball and it seems like the game atm is running on "Pro" difficulty.
2. Field Changes done are not registered sometimes.
3. Options for same field sets for all bowler/batsman is not there.
4. Different sound effect for different shots - Well timed shots should have a cracking sound(Just Like Dbc 14)
5. Yes... I have played the game and its awesome.

Sorry for the previous spam... I know things take time to get fixed. Me and our whole fb group take the difficulty level the most important part here. If that can be done ASAP, we can play the game and have same feeling like DBC 14. That would be great. Hope this one helped :) @BigAntStudios

Ok let me clear everything for you... Game is awesome, there is no issues with it, we are very pleased to have a good company releasing games for us.
1. Difficulty option for online mode is not there (Legend, Pro, Amateur etc) It's too easy to time the ball and it seems like the game atm is running on "Pro" difficulty.
4. Different sound effect for different shots - Well timed shots should have a cracking sound(Just Like Dbc 14)

Sorry for the previous spam... I know things take time to get fixed. Me and our whole fb group take the difficulty level the most important part here. If that can be done ASAP, we can play the game and have same feeling like DBC 14. That would be great. Hope this one helped :) @BigAntStudios

Solid post. redeeming stuff. Poetry in motion

You think i should make a new post? or is this enough @BRAB

Nah all good matey.

Bigant will always do their absolute best to improve their games. they just need the info to be able to do it for you.

Really glad you're enjoying the game and I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that bigant will fix your issues

Nah all good matey.

Bigant will always do their absolute best to improve their games. they just need the info to be able to do it for you.

Really glad you're enjoying the game and I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that bigant will fix your issues
Me too don't have any doubts... bigant proved how good they are on the previous DBC 14 GAME :D

Much better, we can work with that. We could almost delete all other posts, including mine.

Make no mistake, no one is more pissed off than I am that people are facing these issues, I am scrambling right now to check when Sony/MS break for Christmas to see if we can do something asap. Crazily enough, the online system being much more efficient means the game is much easier (it's on the same difficulty settings as DBC14).

Much better, we can work with that. We could almost delete all other posts, including mine.

Make no mistake, no one is more pissed off than I am that people are facing these issues, I am scrambling right now to check when Sony/MS break for Christmas to see if we can do something asap.
Good to hear mate... Hope its a quick update. Cannot wait to play the game with my friends once the issue is clear :)

Users who are viewing this thread