DBC 17 - The Complete Review! Please Answer the Poll!

To what extent do you agree with this review?

• Strongly Agree

Votes: 76 55.9%
  • Somewhat Agree

Votes: 29 21.3%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Somewhat Disagree

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • Strongly Disagree

Votes: 13 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine a cricket game with this games bowling system and DBC14 batting system. With some bugs and glitches fixed. Damn man Big ant missed a great chance. I really love what they did with bowling in this game. But i hate the batting so far.

I have installed the 1st patch and found nothing discernible so far....as expected :eek::lol

Things should be expanded upon in sequels.

It really isn't good enough that we're wishing for features from a 3 year old game to come back.

This was BigAnt's chance to build on a fantastic base but it seems that chance has been blown significantly.

Some people are talking about a 720 MB update but I only got 52 MB and it is now v0.1.01.0793

If there is any truth in the 720 MB patch....their patch deployment process itself needs to be patched (keep patching).

I have installed the 1st patch and found nothing discernible so far....as expected :eek::lol
I am happy they did not send an update for you :) Me and few others see things faster, get best working. Instead of freaking ranting about everything start staying happy in what are you getting. You will get more things.

I am happy they did not send an update for you :) Me and few others see things faster, get best working. Instead of freaking ranting about everything start staying happy in what are you getting. You will get more things.

Please Fedex the update to me....please...please.....I am desperate....I will pray for your prosperity...please...I promise.....:yes:yes

Could it be a patch which fixes some broken stuff and then breaks some of the working stuff....just like how the DBC 17 patch worked on DBC 14 :D

Please Fedex the update to me....please...please.....I am desperate....I will pray for your prosperity...please...I promise.....:yes:yes

Could it be a patch which fixes some broken stuff and then breaks some of the working stuff....just like how the DBC 17 patch worked on DBC 14 :D
Mate give it a rest... take a few deep one's & settle.

I'm on PS4, have installed patch 1.02 and can confirm that the core gameplay issues with respect to batting and AI fielding still persist. Looks like the patch was to fix crash and stability related issues which is a nice start. Hoping future patches will address the gameplay concerns.

I am wondering how pissed off the Don Bradman Foundation would be at having such an iconic name associated with this shoddy game. Australians seem to be at the receiving end.....first with ACB with the Ashes 2013 disaster and now DBF with this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread