DBC 17 - The Complete Review! Please Answer the Poll!

To what extent do you agree with this review?

• Strongly Agree

Votes: 76 55.9%
  • Somewhat Agree

Votes: 29 21.3%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Somewhat Disagree

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • Strongly Disagree

Votes: 13 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only time will tell what action they are taking. I would be surprised if their patch goes beyond fixing the basic issues like crashes and getting community content.

Considering the fact that that's exactly what they've said the patch is going to do means you've done 0 investigation as to what the patch is going to do and shows that you have no intention of improving the game but want to argue and shout about the obvious flaws...

Simple questions to ascertain Bigant's credibility and how much hope we can have...how did they manage the following things?

1. Completely break a game that was working decently in DBC 14.
2. Not realize (or did they) that their game had so many game breaking issues (which was evident to most people within 2-3 hours).
3. If they did realize that these issues existed...do they not have an iota of professionalism before releasing a game in such a state?

No one is denying that. I don't know your English ability but I'm guessing it isn't very high as you have no idea what people are saying. Big Ant WILL patch the game as they've done it before and they WILL stay interacted with us as they've done that for the last 4+ years and the game WILL be of a much higher standard once those are released. No one is saying that Don Bradman is fantastic (maybe 1 or 2 but that's their opinion). I also would like to know the answer to your questions but I have faith that Big Ant will deliver...

Considering the fact that that's exactly what they've said the patch is going to do means you've done 0 investigation as to what the patch is going to do and shows that you have no intention of improving the game but want to argue and shout about the obvious flaws...
Wow! So I am must be happy that their patch is not going to fix anything worthwhile. Oh, and I am expected to do research while they cannot do 2 hours of QA. This gets more and more interesting....blissful times.

No one is denying that. I don't know your English ability but I'm guessing it isn't very high as you have no idea what people are saying. Big Ant WILL patch the game as they've done it before and they WILL stay interacted with us as they've done that for the last 4+ years and the game WILL be of a much higher standard once those are released. No one is saying that Don Bradman is fantastic (maybe 1 or 2 but that's their opinion). I also would like to know the answer to your questions but I have faith that Big Ant will deliver...
LOL. You want to talk about my English capabilities. Awesome?

SoIHear.png

I'm not going to even bother. As far as I can tell you're an ungrateful spiteful man with 0 intent to improve and contribute to DB17 and the only reason you're on here is to moan and bitch like some pathetic teenager who got the wrong color car. Tell Royce I say hi...

basically the console users are ginny pig. BA is doing QA through console users and you will see a lot will be changed in the game in the near future through patches. We just need to be patience and wait for new patches. But they could have done a better job at the time of the game release considering the hype they created.

basically the console users are ginny pig. BA is doing QA through console users and you will see a lot will be changed in the game in the near future through patches. We just need to be patience and wait for new patches. But they could have done a better job at the time of the game release considering the hype they created.

No we're not ginny pigs or even guinea pigs. I'm sure BA and Ross especially are horrified by the reaction on here to their game. But I'm also equally sure it's not through a lack of effort on their parts, because it's just not their style.

What did everyone have for tea?

Coffee or GTFO.

Well this has come as a huge surprise. I am glad this thread is continuing to be informative.

... Why side track? Are you unable to disagree factually because you have not played?

There seem to be people commenting on every thread who have not yet played and offer nothing constructive at all and complain about those sharing their actual first hand experiences. Noise makers who think they are popular and talk for the sake of being included....

Well this has come as a huge surprise. I am glad this thread is continuing to be informative.

Weird that you left my post out. Also this thread wasn't informative since OP decided to turn into Royce...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread