DBC17 Career Mode

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Yeah I agree, I don't want to slog around in the club level for too long, get me in the state side as quick as possible.

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Just to confirm, none of the players will be based on RL right? I'm assuming though that there's a way to link/replace the auto generated players and replace them with actual players?

Thehairygamer

Club Cricketer
Just to confirm, none of the players will be based on RL right? I'm assuming though that there's a way to link/replace the auto generated players and replace them with actual players?

In DBC14 there was when you first started up the game, so I am going to guess it would be the same, plus that is most likely why we already have the demo of the Creation part of the game

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
I'd be quite keen to know if there is the ability to be an Associate cricketer in this version, getting picked for Ireland/Afghanistan/Netherlands etc and playing through their schedules as a career. I'd assume not but for those of us from non test playing countries it'd be a nice to have.

Also, another nice to have would be underage and 'A' representation between County/State level and full international.

honsweeter39

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can we add custom teams in career mode?
In Dbc 14 there is an option of career teams.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Can we add custom teams in career mode?
In Dbc 14 there is an option of career teams.
Yeah, you can. In the career mode video there is an option to edit/import a team from the academy so in theory you could make your club team/kit/ground and import it into career mode. Very exciting!

honsweeter39

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah, you can. In the career mode video there is an option to edit/import a team from the academy so in theory you could make your club team/kit/ground and import it into career mode. Very exciting!

Actually i want to make my own international team and want to see in international rankings.

The_Pharoah

International Coach
In DBC14 there was when you first started up the game, so I am going to guess it would be the same, plus that is most likely why we already have the demo of the Creation part of the game

In DB14 it was sort of easy because the player names were static once you started the career...but with moving rosters I'm hoping we can still do the same (given BA doesn't have player licences).

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Actually i want to make my own international team and want to see in international rankings.

I would love to see my team in the Test Rankings also. The only problem would be can I choose the schedule or is it pre determined. My fantasy international team would love to compete within career mode, but I only wish to play some tests per year and some ODIs and T20s not an entire schedule that is packed full.

If the schedule is reasonable and I cannot pick it, but it is fairly small then maybe I would be ok with that.

Also

Question. If any of the devs know, what age do players retire at? I feel it should be 36 to 40.
Certain other sports games have it be 30 to 40 but I want to age to be later on personally.

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Is there any way to edit the club teams that you start out with in career mode? Was hoping to edit the home grounds, doesn't seem to list them in team manager.

Edit-
Never mind, found it.

Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
My first fifty in career!! Enjoying the game till now. Just getting used to look and feel of this game, will be starting fresh career anyways once I set appropriate teams and stadiums.

Attachments

• 20161215_210806.jpg
    20161215_210806.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 296

Casey12a

Club Cricketer
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The teams in play as a start don't match the ones I've downloaded. I started a career as Joe Root and I've got 2 Jimmy Anderson's in the team.

Users who are viewing this thread