Dec 16-20: 3rd Test - Australia v England at Perth

Params7

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
1292463709096.jpg

Let the games begin. GL Ponting you need it.

woodzy

Club Cricketer
Phil Hughes clean bowled off a half volley...thats what happens when you pick players who are out of form and inexperienced...you wont win ████ with kids

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
He walks down the pitch on a green wicket in the 2nd over of the most important test for Australia. Hughes you fail.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Haha I didn't even know this started and already a wicket is gone. Damn this take home chem test i've got to do...grah

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Where are those P.H. geh lovers now? :lol

Hughes SUCKS! Fact!

Last edited:

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
i think it's rather obvious what's happening in australia. The tracks in the "envy of the world" domestic shield comp are absolute f*ing roads.

no wonder their spinners all turn to batting, it's either that or spend each week getting knocked about the park by total hacks. Why try to beat them when you can join them.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
i think it's rather obvious what's happening in australia. The tracks in the "envy of the world" domestic shield comp are absolute f*ing roads.

no wonder their spinners all turn to batting, it's either that or spend each week getting knocked about the park by total hacks. Why try to beat them when you can join them.
So you're saying Hughes came in with any form at all?

Users who are viewing this thread