Dec 16-20: 3rd Test - Australia v England at Perth

1292463709096.jpg

Let the games begin. GL Ponting you need it.

Phil Hughes clean bowled off a half volley...thats what happens when you pick players who are out of form and inexperienced...you wont win ████ with kids

He walks down the pitch on a green wicket in the 2nd over of the most important test for Australia. Hughes you fail.

Haha I didn't even know this started and already a wicket is gone. Damn this take home chem test i've got to do...grah

Where are those P.H. geh lovers now? :lol

Hughes SUCKS! Fact!

Last edited:
i think it's rather obvious what's happening in australia. The tracks in the "envy of the world" domestic shield comp are absolute f*ing roads.

no wonder their spinners all turn to batting, it's either that or spend each week getting knocked about the park by total hacks. Why try to beat them when you can join them.

i think it's rather obvious what's happening in australia. The tracks in the "envy of the world" domestic shield comp are absolute f*ing roads.

no wonder their spinners all turn to batting, it's either that or spend each week getting knocked about the park by total hacks. Why try to beat them when you can join them.
So you're saying Hughes came in with any form at all?

Users who are viewing this thread