Decision made on where I want to live..

If you want football then I wouldn't move to Australia. If you are getting scouted by League One and Two teams whilst currently getting trained by a Blue Square South team(or something) then who knows what could happen when you train with one of them. Only you know what is truly best for you. Oh and the bit about having horrible days where everything goes wrong and stuff, everyone has that just that some have it more than others. Sounds like you have it less than others.

If you want football then I wouldn't move to Australia. If you are getting scouted by League One and Two teams whilst currently getting trained by a Blue Square South team(or something) then who knows what could happen when you train with one of them. Only you know what is truly best for you. Oh and the bit about having horrible days where everything goes wrong and stuff, everyone has that just that some have it more than others. Sounds like you have it less than others.

Yep, I do think that at the moment in my life, football is what I need and Love. So, with Droylsden being in the Blue Square North, I can't say the standard isn't good, because compared to some of my mates who are worse off than me (5-10 leagues below me) I can hold my head up high and continue with what I do best, Football. I have a stunning chance, and I would be daft to throw that chance away in Australia.

Sorry Aus, but not this time, maybe later on in life, but for now, my head and Heart is still in England.

Yep, I do think that at the moment in my life, football is what I need and Love. So, with Droylsden being in the Blue Square North, I can't say the standard isn't good, because compared to some of my mates who are worse off than me (5-10 leagues below me) I can hold my head up high and continue with what I do best, Football.

Sorry Aus, but not this time, maybe later on in life, but for now, my head and Heart is still in England.

Staying in England then I take it? Perhaps our paths will cross one day. ;)

I think that was a good choice. You have a huge chance in football and when you retire or something in football you could become a police officer there and do all the requirements to become one in the offseason of football or something.

Staying in England then I take it? Perhaps our paths will cross one day. ;)

Yes, It was hard to decide, but, England is where I am going to be staying, it might be hard, but I have to stay here.

I think that was a good choice. You have a huge chance in football and when you retire or something in football you could become a police officer there and do all the requirements to become one in the offseason of football or something.

How long do you think I am going to be in football :p

I would just like to thank everyone for all there input in this very hard decision!

If he is getting scouted by League 1 and 2 then he'd be a good chance to break into the A-League here, and from there could always have moved back if he got good enough.

So I have a question, are staying back by yourself or were your parents not going to move without your OK?

If he is getting scouted by League 1 and 2 then he'd be a good chance to break into the A-League here, and from there could always have moved back if he got good enough.

So I have a question, are staying back by yourself or were your parents not going to move without your OK?

Well, my 2 brothers said they wanted to go, but my mum and dad said it wasnt a majority vote, it was about the future and I have told them my reasons and they have decided it will be best to stay here, so they are going to stay aswell.

If I did stay over here and sign another contract, I would become a Special, which is like a volenteer, or, I could be a PCSO, they are part time ones and you can have your own timtable. Droylsden will be looking at either the Blue Square Premier, or the Blue Square North, (Conference or Conference North) even though its non league. The standard of football is very, very high, take this game for example:

Also, Droylsden have told me that Rochdale and Oldham FC Have enquired about my avaliability.

At the moment in time Football, as every kid wants to be a footballer.

For a 17 year old, a 5 year contract is the best way forward for both sides because you are committed to the team that you love, and also, if its a 1/2 year contract other teams can approach you, and if you sign for them Droylsden wouldn't get any, but with a 3-5 year contract, Droylsden would recieve a compensation fee of around ?500,000.
Join Rochdale! My dad supports them.

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy you've got lined up better be this fella:

300px-Darren&Barry.jpg

You are a goalie? With some luck, you could be playing for England in a couple of years. There is a lack of quality goalies from what I see...

Users who are viewing this thread