Demo Impressions Thread

TT Boy said:
Also anyone on 360 managed to sweep yet? If so how? I just keep getting the fine leg paddle or flick.
On the PC version there is a button specifically for the sweep. There should be one on the 360 version as well.

The graphics aren't looking that bad. Thanks for the screenshots.

Thanks all :). Looks like BLIC 07 will be a good game. Some 360 users are saying it is little easy to hit sixers :( . Is the demo on easy level ? . Wish Codies hads released multiplayer demo.

I was expecting BLIC 07 to be user friendly.But also fun, challenging to play. Can't wait to try the demo now :onpc

nightprowler10 said:
Has the "dancing down the pitch" button worked for anybody yet?

You can only play it when your confidence bar is full, or at least that was the case in the full game :)

been playing it in hd on the 360 and it looks good just downloading for the pc now, as the pc is the version i will be getting, and to compare the versions :D

nightprowler10 said:
On the PC version there is a button specifically for the sweep. There should be one on the 360 version as well.

Cheers, just spent the afternoon attempting to sweep Brett Lee and successfully slog sweeping Andy Symonds for five maximums. Nice shot inclusion, not to difficult to play but a wee bit tricky to master.

I can only play it on 848 x 480 75Hz, 32 Bit, 2X Anti Aliasing when my graphics card is ATI Radeon X200 512MB with 1GB RAM and a max res of 1680*1050. :( Looks crap.

played it on PC.. game is okay.. run really choopy on my system :(:( .. ive got GeFore FX5200 card :( .. and how can u use a keyboard?? its hard with the mouse.. looks like ill be buying it on PS2

skateboarder said:
I can only play it on 848 x 480 75Hz, 32 Bit, 2X Anti Aliasing when my graphics card is ATI Radeon X200 512MB with 1GB RAM and a max res of 1680*1050. :( Looks crap.

I didnt even know that card existed. :eek:

Sorry, was reading it off my tower. System says Radeon X1300. But still, surely I should get better than that?!!

skateboarder said:
Sorry, was reading it off my tower. System says Radeon X1300. But still, surely I should get better than that?!!

Ahh, i was gonna say. Is it just a bog standard x1300 or is it a x1300 pro?

Users who are viewing this thread