Review Demo impressions thread

it should be out on thursday , although knowing Codies, I would not count on it

Hopefully on 30 july if Jamie is a man of his words:p...

Jamies Judgement Day . We would see can Jamie stick to his word this time around?? (last time slipped by a day:p)

Hopefully on 30 july if Jamie is a man of his words:p...

Jamies Judgement Day . We would see can Jamie stick to his word this time around?? (last time slipped by a day:p)

it was not him was it c'mon.. Poor jamie MS let him down :p:)

come'on m8 ask something serious:(

Mate i would not be surprised if ps3 demo comes out on thrusday, there is quite a lot of roumors so keep an eye and don't lose hope.

I dont think it will. One of the mods said not to expect a ps3 demo at all. Being a pessimist I think I am inclined to agree with him

Mate i would not be surprised if ps3 demo comes out on thrusday, there is quite a lot of roumors so keep an eye and don't lose hope.

maybe buh my main intent was abt this same qus been repreated many times again n again however u can just do a little old page checking and get ur answer infact get answers to questions which might arise later in ur mind

I dont think it will. One of the mods said not to expect a ps3 demo at all. Being a pessimist I think I am inclined to agree with him

As i said ps3 users might get a taste on thursday, I would be seriously surprised if the demo does not comes out for ps3, having release on xbox and pc not on ps3 does not make sense. If there is an issue with sony than it is a totally different story. As i have said before don't lose hope i have a very strong feeling that we will have a ps3 demo.

In the video with the aussies (convicts) playing the game they are using the ps3 as you can see the controllers and buttons on the screen. So unless they were playing the full game or its and different build? who knows only codies.

Do you mean when the real Aussie players were playing the game? It'd be set up for them on the latest build at that point, it wouldn't have been a demo.

Users who are viewing this thread