Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi Everyone,

As I'm sure many of you have seen in the other discussion thread for the patch that was released on the 26th, there was an issue with swing bowling which caused outswingers to seam in.

We have looked into this issue and identified the cause. While we work on an update for the console version of the game, we have put an update containing this fix onto an opt-in beta on Steam.

To opt-in, right click the game in steam and select properties. Then select the 'Betas' tab, and select 'preview', then click close. This will then download the update containing the fix for this issue. You may need to restart Steam before this option will show in the list.

For console, we can't currently provide an exact date, however we expect it to be some time next week and will be working to deliver it as soon as possible.

Thanks again.

That was quick. Thanks, I will wait for console update. Hope this update doesn’t mess with the other things.

Hi Everyone,

As I'm sure many of you have seen in the other discussion thread for the patch that was released on the 26th, there was an issue with swing bowling which caused outswingers to seam in.

We have looked into this issue and identified the cause. While we work on an update for the console version of the game, we have put an update containing this fix onto an opt-in beta on Steam.

To opt-in, right click the game in steam and select properties. Then select the 'Betas' tab, and select 'preview', then click close. This will then download the update containing the fix for this issue. You may need to restart Steam before this option will show in the list.

For console, we can't currently provide an exact date, however we expect it to be some time next week and will be working to deliver it as soon as possible.

Thanks again.

MattW
Think I should be first to apologize.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks again.

That's great

Although to nitpick, there was no swing at all, it wasn't specific to outswingers.

Open Betas are a great idea. Although as my credit card got fraudulently used I will have to wait for the PS4 version. Is there another way to buy on steam without credit card?

Although to nitpick, there was no swing at all, it wasn't specific to outswingers.
Yeah, don't mean to suggest that the fix/issue was outswinger specific, it was just the most obvious way of describing the issue - given it's the most noticeable impact.

Thanks MattW for rapid support. I am stuck in work for the next 6 hours.

SO are they 19 for 8 off 0.14 overs with six umpires?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread