Details regarding swing bowling issue - Update available

Status
Not open for further replies.
The outswinger is still a problem even after increasing broad's skill to 100 the outswing goes in the opposite direction after few overs of bowling

The outswinger is still a problem even after increasing broad's skill to 100 the outswing goes in the opposite direction after few overs of bowling

1) Are you on PC?
2) Did you opt into the beta?

I haven't experienced what you're saying and I've bowled 100+ overs today.

Second session. And what a session! England all over the Aussies! They will have regretted not bowling first me thinks! First ball after lunch Paine is still asleep and gets bowled....the Marsh wicket is very nice in this! What a great game this has become now! Again music by moi.....

Second session. And what a session! England all over the Aussies! They will have regretted not bowling first me thinks! First ball after lunch Paine is still asleep and gets bowled....the Marsh wicket is very nice in this! What a great game this has become now! Again music by moi.....

Dutch has found the PlayStation share factory...

I love the game, no match is the same...

Can someone who has played the new PC Beta build suggest how much movement there is off the pitch now that swing is back please?

Hopefully not as much as before, but some at least? Or has it literally all been removed?

Thanks!

Great this has been released so quick. Now if the catching could just be sorted out....

Can someone who has played the new PC Beta build suggest how much movement there is off the pitch now that swing is back please?

Hopefully not as much as before, but some at least? Or has it literally all been removed?

Thanks!

Just to bump this one as the chatter seems to have gone quiet on this.

Only a quick response needed, not looking for anything hugely in depth. Cheers guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread