Deus Ex Human Revolution

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I just can't wait anymore for this gem of a game. The previews of the game looks awesome. I hope this is at least as good a rpg as ME2 was, if not better. Just 4 days to go before the revolution:p

deusex.jpg

----------

Last edited by a moderator:

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
What are you talking about AT :spy

----------

I guess you are talking about score. I think it is safe to assume nothing can beat DA2's 94 score :p

From the looks of it, it appears to be one of the biggest hits of this summer. I've watched a few gameplay videos and it is a mixture of Gears of War cover shooter, Crysis 2 nano powers + a lot of other unlockable cool powers , rpg element of ME and some damn fine QT events.:D

Aussie Team

Panel of Selectors
I'm cautiously optimistic. With so few games to play, I'm barely a gamer anymore...

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
You cannot be serious (read it in McEnroe voice) !!!
Last 2 years has been one of the best in gaming history. So many great games.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
According to YouGamers, I won't even have to upgrade that much to play it at decent levels. Dunno how accurate that is though.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Getting gun reviews so far. 9 from IGN and 8.5 at Gamespot. Only gripe I see with the game is the lackluster AI. Shoddy AI does not sit too well if you want to play in stealth mode.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
According to YouGamers, I won't even have to upgrade that much to play it at decent levels. Dunno how accurate that is though.
Its based on the same engine that was used for Just Cause 2 which ran on my system in full glory without any hitch. So this should run fine too.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I'll be getting this for sure, either when the price goes down or at the end of the year.

Don't know much about the game though.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Getting gun reviews so far. 9 from IGN and 8.5 at Gamespot. Only gripe I see with the game is the lackluster AI. Shoddy AI does not sit too well if you want to play in stealth mode.

Uh-oh, not good. That was one of the things that hurt Deus Ex for me. We really should have an AI that can deal with stealth, or any other style of play now! Still, I'll probably end up getting it either way. :)

----------

I'll be getting this for sure, either when the price goes down or at the end of the year.

Don't know much about the game though.

Keep an eye on Steam if you're getting it on PC - they have a pleasant habit of dropping a new game's price a few months after release for a weekend - I mean, really dropping it. I picked up F1 2010 for only ?20 when I bought it. :)

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Its already at dirt cheap price here in India. INR 900 that is equivalent to $19.7 with free home delivery and a cash on delivery option:eek:.
Still I'll search the big stores here for it as i dont wanna wait a day or tow for it.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Uh-oh, not good. That was one of the things that hurt Deus Ex for me. We really should have an AI that can deal with stealth, or any other style of play now! Still, I'll probably end up getting it either way. :)

----------

Keep an eye on Steam if you're getting it on PC - they have a pleasant habit of dropping a new game's price a few months after release for a weekend - I mean, really dropping it. I picked up F1 2010 for only ?20 when I bought it. :)

I wish I had a good enough PC so I could get those bargains. I mean I'm jealous, it's just massive savings.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Just preordered it on the Flipkart for 899 INR with free home delivery :eek: . What more can you ask for. Its really dirt cheap.I should get it tomorrow. Console versions are priced at 2500 INR. Its a no brainer which one will sell more in India.
Flipkart.com: Deus Ex - Human Revolution: Game: PC

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Its just awesome. One of the best modern RPG's. Still MAss Effect will be my favourite due to superior story and Voice acting. Yet DEHR is very very good game.

Users who are viewing this thread