Dhoni moves to no.1 in LG Odi rankings for batting

vinuatlast

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well well its seems we have our crown back from the Ozzies...

The latest LG Odi ranking for batsman ...
1.M.Dhoni......806
2.R.Ponting...805
3.A.Gilchrist.....793
4.A.Symonds..761
5.G.Smith.....759
6.M.Hussey
7.K.Pieterson
8.K.Sangakarra
9.R.Dravid
10.Y.Singh

Well its also good to see 2 other Indian batsmen in top 10 ...but rather strange how Y.Singh fell 2 places to 10th..

Also its good to see Irfan moving to 3 spot in top 10 bowlers in odi....as well 3rd in top 5 allrounders....

Now i guess the fact that people have been saying that Dhoni cannot match Gilly and that its too early...well rest assured he's here to stay ..move aside Gilly.......lol

http://www.icc-cricket.com/icc-odi/content/story/244904.html

Also strange S.Sreesanth climbed 12 spots he's at 54 and in comparison M.ASif is at a paltry...81

Wow that was quick.
Definitely a good keeper/batsmen, probably batting too low most of the times. Should be batting at 3 like he did yesterday.

aussie1st said:
What are you doing GK? Let the Indians enjoy their moment in the sun :)

lol never!

i just find it strange that they dont change it very often and then all of a sudden some noob is at the top

Hardie123123 said:
who you calling a n00b there better than you
He means Dhoni just unexpectedly went up the rankings unusally fast considering they dont change much

Last edited:
Smith scored that rapid innings in that eventful ODI, but besides that...he's been terribly out of form. I don't think he deserves that ranking.

Same with Dhoni, no.1 is a bit too high but indeed a good player. Yuvi should be ahead of few others, he's in terrific form in this season. Same with Hussey and Pieterson.

Apart from that 90, he also scored 124* in the First ODI against Australia, which would've scaled him up.... He enjoyed success in NZ's ODI tour of SA; I'm not sure about SA's tour of India though.

Hussey at 6 behind Smith is ludacris

i think Ponting or Gilchrist will have taken the top spot back by the end of the Bangladesh ODI series.

genghis_khan said:
lol never!

i just find it strange that they dont change it very often and then all of a sudden some noob is at the top

Exactly my point .

How come that now "good for nothing" Gilchrist is at no.3
(if Dhoni is "useless" then Gilchrist is surely "good for nothing" ,considering current form)

Users who are viewing this thread