Dhoni Vs KP ; ODIs

Who is the better ODI player?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't compare a finisher with a no 4, mate. Then you are being really unfair to Dhoni.

You are being really unfair to Dhoni by calling him a finisher. He can bat up the order and can succeed as we saw in the recently concluded ODI tour to Sri Lanka.

Guys, chill out everyone. Its obvious KP is a better player, you cannot compare the two of them. The only thing that Dhoni is better at is captaincy/keeping. Dhoni is a great player, but anyone who thinks he is a better batsmen than KP knows nothing about cricket.

Agree with that. But just in case you are not aware the opening post compared them both cumulatively, that is including batting, fielding, captaincy, etc.. It was more a question about their overall value to the team. Not that KP couldn't be better overall, but as you said he's definitely the better batsman. But overall value wise, I'd say it would be a real close call. It's a tie for me.

Agree with that. But just in case you are not aware the opening post compared them both cumulatively, that is including batting, fielding, captaincy, etc.. It was more a question about their overall value to the team. Not that KP couldn't be better overall, but as you said he's definitely the better batsman. But overall value wise, I'd say it would be a real close call. It's a tie for me.

Kp is nothing compared to Dhoni. If he was a better batsman than Dhoni then he would have been rank 1 and not rank 7.

As much as computer scientists like infinite loops, we hate them a ton as well.

This thread has served it's purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread