DigiSims/Cricket Heroes

kurtkz

Game Developer
Hi all,

I'd like to introduce our online simulator - DigiSims (Digisims) It is still in (public) beta but it works quite well and has been used for several of the leagues here on PC. We're still continuously updating it and tweaking the simulation as new reports come in and we'll be releasing more graphs and downloads shortly.

Please note that it is not free - if you're looking for a free solution, you can try Cricket Heroes (Cricket Heroes) which uses a very similar match engine. If you decide to go the free route, please make sure that you use the latest version of CH for the most realistic simulation results. Unfortunately, extra features that will be added to DigiSims will not be added to CH.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please feel free to either DM me or post in this thread.

Cheers!
Kurt

For windows 10 users having issue with internal server 500. Follow these steps.

1. Download the CH Simulator.
2. Install patch.zip
3. Download and install the below attachment in your pc.
4.Futher if you get any error related to string, change your pc time region and format to UK.

Attachments

• VisualCppRedist_AIO_x86_x64_42.zip
    27.8 MB · Views: 40
Last edited by a moderator:

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
@Naman Thakur can you please post the exact error message instead of a screenshot? You can get it by clicking on the View button.
Code:
RUN @ 28/06/2016 20:47:10

MAC: False
DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.958
PROFILE: N/A
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
STACK TRACE:    at Tao.OpenGl.Gl.glGenerateMipmapEXT(Int32 target)
   at Resources.Textures.Texture.Prepare(Boolean storeData, Bitmap texture, TextureDescription description) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Texture\Texture.cs:line 408
   at Resources.Textures.Texture.LoadTextureBitmap(Bitmap texture, Boolean storeData, TextureDescription description) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Texture\Texture.cs:line 275
   at Resources.Textures.TextureManager.AddTexture(String key, Bitmap bmp, TextureDescription description) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Texture\TextureManager.cs:line 129
   at Resources.Fonts.TTFFont.Render(Single x, Single y, String text, Single scale) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Font\Font.cs:line 107
   at Resources.Fonts.Font.DrawString(Single x, Single y, String str, Int32 dummy, Boolean force, Single scale) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Font\Font.cs:line 271
   at Cricket.Main.Game.UpdateBar(Int32 i, Int32 j, String msg, Boolean render) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 1694
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 7730

kurtkz

Game Developer
@Naman Thakur thanks :) Unfortunately it looks like you need to install graphics drivers for OpenGL. That is out of the scope of this thread though. PM with more information about your system and I'll see if I can help.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hi all,

I'd like to introduce our online simulator - DigiSims (Digisims) It is still in (public) beta but it works quite well and has been used for several of the leagues here on PC. We're still continuously updating it and tweaking the simulation as new reports come in and we'll be releasing more graphs and downloads shortly.

Please note that it is not free - if you're looking for a free solution, you can try Cricket Heroes (Cricket Heroes) which uses a very similar match engine. If you decide to go the free route, please make sure that you use the latest version of CH for the most realistic simulation results. Unfortunately, extra features that will be added to DigiSims will not be added to CH.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please feel free to either DM me or post in this thread.

Cheers!
Kurt
How much will it cost?

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Also I have signed up for Digisims free trial. I have opened it but its not working :( I can't click anything and the scroll bar on the right side is not working!

Users who are viewing this thread