No Requests Dipak's Graphics | Some new stuff

McC got a lil bit dark IMO.A lil bit of curves and a good lighting will do the trick.

Maxwell is awesome.A clipping mask,white in colour near the "well: would look great,that's what I feel.
Keep it UP!:)

Brendon looks overdone to me,the light on the bat? I guess it was a idea,needed better execution. :D
Glenn Maxwell looks excellent! :D
Just a bit improvement in text IMO.

Brendon looks overdone
McC got a lil bit dark IMO.
Don't know why it seems fine to me. Need to adjust my screen's brightness I guess, lel. :p

A clipping mask,white in colour near the "well: would look great,that's what I feel.
Excellent idea, man. I do have the psd but can't change that since I've applied the image around 4-5 times :noway

EDIT: Heaps of artwork coming up on Monday and Tuesday, before I get busy preparing for JEE Advanced.

Last edited:
Collab with @apsamrit Did it months back - forgot to post. Found it while clearing PMs :)

YMIf4Bt.png

BG looks fantastic and so the text but the render looks a bit messed up. It's a bit overdone is textures. KIU! :cheers

BG is nicely done. Text work is beautiful. But render looks like bit messed one.

BG is a tank! Brilliant, but coming to the middle, it gets a tad too bright for my liking. Text was brilliant there. :clap

Clarke avatar - had made it for the PCGMC

H5Ns82i.jpg

And here's an Ellyse Perry one. A beautiful lady who loves football and cricket. What else does a man want? :)

perry_zps020fed27.jpg

The Clarke one looks good.That green texture does the trick.A green light over his head would've been good.

The Perry one calls for test.Maybe LeviBrush has the solution.Its better to concentrate on exams atm :p.
Still you're getting back.KIU and good work!:)

Users who are viewing this thread