No Requests Dipak's Graphics | Some new stuff

@santhoshSKR Request done. My first siggie in almost seven months, so be kind. I'd love constructive criticism.

maxwellsig_zpscee8118d.jpg

@Mukesh888 a simple 2 minute avatar for you. I'll have another go at it.

rooney_zpsde227645.jpg

Instead of the pad part in the transparent area, you should have placed Maxie's head part there. Text is not that great but the color combination is looking good.

And really brilliant use of textures in behind of the render.

Instead of the pad part in the transparent area, you should have placed Maxie's head part there. Text is not that great but the color combination is looking good.

And really brilliant use of textures in behind of the render.

I echo this man. Nice use of textures.

Avatar looks good,but in siggy that secondary render & render blending is not properly done,although it looks good KIU.

The render isn't blended well, it could have been a bit bright. The use of textures is good in the BG as the BG looks awesome, text could be improved tho, everything else looks okay to me. Also! you've put the dotted texture on the render of Maxwell! :eek: if you have the PSD then put the layer of that texture below the layer of the render. It would look nice that way. KIU, nevertheless! :cheers

This looks nice! :D
I like the texture use,but somehow feel there is no focal point here. The render needed to be the center of attraction. The text looks fairly well done,just needs more innovation. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread