Requests Accepted Dipak's Kits:-Only accepting requests for kits from now on

How do I do that please explain
Just instead of the 256x512 canvas, just make it bigger by multiples of the numbers, like 1024x2048. I posted an example of a pitchad done at that resolution in my thread, it improves things a bit but it still isn't as clear as the ones that come with the game.

You can do the same thing with other graphics in the game, it just makes things look a little bit better. :yes

Just instead of the 256x512 canvas, just make it bigger by multiples of the numbers, like 1024x2048. I posted an example of a pitchad done at that resolution in my thread, it improves things a bit but it still isn't as clear as the ones that come with the game.

You can do the same thing with other graphics in the game, it just makes things look a little bit better. :yes

Ok...I will make pitchads that way from now on :)

New start screen

newstartscreen.png

Dipakvaio added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Need comments

Should I release

The backgrounds do need removing, and I'd order the logos differently. I'd say:
ICC - T20WC - WC2011 - Ashes
I notice the Ashes logo is from 2009, it'd be nice if you used a newer one, if it exists of course.
But good start, promising, well done :)

The kit is worth release, I can't really find errors in it, perhaps others will.
More importantly, are you planning on releasing the start screen? Please release after making the amendment me and others have suggested, that would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread