No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Shakib Al Hasan shared. Reskilled, with SG Players Edition bat too.
D55qYXK.png

1lm4DHK.png

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Part 1 of a big update to my county sides.

Bats added to players, appearance improvements and a few playfaces of mixed quality. Some are new, some improved old ones or using the Ashes cricket ones (see below). ALL players skills are balanced and where necessary roles have been adjusted.

The bats might not all be shared yet, but they will be when I'm done updating my county teams. They can be seen here: https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...ms-and-bats-oh-my.113046/page-21#post-3365870

There are a couple of tweaks to some kits too and maybe rosters.

Oh and I've attached stadiums to each one, with customs adboards and pitch markings (updating ones I created on Ashes and adding new ones).

I have used ones by @Ajh1977 @tarrantino @GorgeousGeorge59 as well as the on disk stadiums and probably created a couple myself. I may have made some adjustments, so if you'd prefer the originals by those creators (who did the hard work) you can spot the difference with mine because they are capitalised.

The Pattonair County Ground (original by @Ajh1977 )
Emirates Riverside (original by @Ajh1977 )
Cloud FM County Ground
Sophia Gardens (original by @tarrantino )
Bristol County Ground (original by @tarrantino )
a67xJGX.png

5tofy2l.png
PvzXN0n.png
59A7xUA.png
USUdFm8.png
OE1oW6z.png

WARNING: there will probably be a lot of logos (bats and adboards) being downloaded, so if you already have a lot you might want to keep any eye on it.

Playfaces
et5sjB8.png

GSUP0zE.png

HmSdVPt.png

7NNfeTt.png
h7xYaup.png
Bz9CFIq.png

guuxWUN.png
yabiJiG.png

FhncEf7.png
LGUUL7L.png
lyIWwHs.png

hcDYkUM.png

4GB3ZOY.png

qzdBd39.png
m5JxspN.png

rx8BpzD.png

vWTIE0K.png

AxdChP9.png

xzsaC6i.png

pnXaPwk.png

etrPTQL.png

O04T3Pq.png

8k958pf.png

dOfCs6W.png

aqAEEAn.png

WXjQQCk.png

3WWRjfj.png

usthfC6.png

Last edited:

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned

Bats added to players, appearance improvements and a few playfaces of mixed quality. Some are new, some improved old ones or using the Ashes cricket ones (see below). ALL players skills are balanced and where necessary roles have been adjusted.

The bats might not all be shared yet, but they will be when I'm done updating my county teams. They can be seen here: https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...ms-and-bats-oh-my.113046/page-21#post-3365870

Oh and I've attached stadiums to each one, with customs adboards and pitch markings (updating ones I created on Ashes and adding new ones).

I have used ones by @Ajh1977 @tarrantino @GorgeousGeorge59 as well as the on disk ones and probably created a couple myself. I may have made some adjustments, so if you'd prefer there originals by those creators (who did the hard work) you can spot the difference with mine because they are capitalised.

Cloud FM County Ground
a67xJGX.png

5tofy2l.png
PvzXN0n.png
59A7xUA.png
USUdFm8.png
OE1oW6z.png

WARNING: there will probably be a lot of logos (bats and adboards) being downloaded, so if you already have a lot you might want to keep any eye on it.

Playfaces
et5sjB8.png

GSUP0zE.png

HmSdVPt.png

7NNfeTt.png
h7xYaup.png
Bz9CFIq.png

guuxWUN.png
yabiJiG.png

FhncEf7.png
LGUUL7L.png
lyIWwHs.png

hcDYkUM.png

4GB3ZOY.png

qzdBd39.png
m5JxspN.png

rx8BpzD.png

vWTIE0K.png

AxdChP9.png

xzsaC6i.png

pnXaPwk.png

etrPTQL.png

O04T3Pq.png

8k958pf.png

dOfCs6W.png

aqAEEAn.png

WXjQQCk.png

3WWRjfj.png

usthfC6.png

Wow !! You are a Legend.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Great work these, how would you recommend I download for teams I have already playfaced and shared fully?

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If those new bats are yours on academy I stand and applaud , so nice , what's your user id [HASHTAG]#Waste[/HASHTAG] ?

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@wasteyouryouth

By any chance have you created a "used bat" like the one you had created in Ashes ??

If not can , its a humble request if you could make one...

I think there is already a used MRF bat created by @DalePlaysSports but in the logos I could not find those "used" logos when using filter options in logos...

And moreover I somehow always fail to understand the order of logos on bats as to how to place them in correct order to get them placed correctly on the front and back

Kindly guide..

thanx

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
@wasteyouryouth

By any chance have you created a "used bat" like the one you had created in Ashes ??

If not can , its a humble request if you could make one...

I think there is already a used MRF bat created by @DalePlaysSports but in the logos I could not find those "used" logos when using filter options in logos...

And moreover I somehow always fail to understand the order of logos on bats as to how to place them in correct order to get them placed correctly on the front and back

Kindly guide..

thanx
I'll see what I can do.
Anyone done Sri Lankan player faces??
Anyone?

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England

I have used ones by @Ajh1977 @tarrantino @GorgeousGeorge59 as well as the on disk stadiums and probably created a couple myself. I may have made some adjustments, so if you'd prefer the originals by those creators (who did the hard work) you can spot the difference with mine because they are capitalised.

Cloud FM County Ground
a67xJGX.png

5tofy2l.png
PvzXN0n.png
59A7xUA.png
USUdFm8.png
OE1oW6z.png

Playfaces
et5sjB8.png

GSUP0zE.png

HmSdVPt.png

7NNfeTt.png
h7xYaup.png
Bz9CFIq.png

guuxWUN.png
yabiJiG.png

FhncEf7.png
LGUUL7L.png
lyIWwHs.png

hcDYkUM.png

4GB3ZOY.png

qzdBd39.png
m5JxspN.png

rx8BpzD.png

vWTIE0K.png

AxdChP9.png

xzsaC6i.png

pnXaPwk.png

etrPTQL.png

O04T3Pq.png

8k958pf.png

dOfCs6W.png

aqAEEAn.png

WXjQQCk.png

3WWRjfj.png

usthfC6.png

Out of interest I’d happily have the better ad boards. Is this something you created? I’m only on Xbox so designing like that is awkward hence why I stuck to stadiums but would love correct ad boards.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Out of interest I’d happily have the better ad boards. Is this something you created? I’m only on Xbox so designing like that is awkward hence why I stuck to stadiums but would love correct ad boards.
The adboards are ones I've done. You can search for them under my username and just put 'adb' in the search field. There's more than just those I put in the examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread