does the stamina meter work??

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey guys i played the game on the pc and ps2 versions but the stamina meter dosent seem to work
does it work for you guys or is it just for show

roddin

School Cricketer
Over long periods of time, ie. really only unlimited overs matches, it drops if the bowler bowls 20+ overs in a fairly short length of time, then the bowler becomes harder to control. The effects are pretty minimal though.

mehul.vaghela

School Cricketer
It helps when you are batting against a tired bowler...............he seems to bowl more down the leg side..

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
After you bowl 5-7 overs the bowling meter starts to turn red as the bowler becomes tired. His bowling cursor increases in size, his speed decreases, and stopping the bowling meter becomes harder.

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
The_gas said:
After you bowl 5-7 overs the bowling meter starts to turn red as the bowler becomes tired. His bowling cursor increases in size, his speed decreases, and stopping the bowling meter becomes harder.

I must confess that while the stamina meter does drop one notch after about 7 overs, I haven't notice the effects you mentioned at all. Of course, that could be because I'm not very observant, but I don't thinks so.

nails

Club Cricketer
doesnt make any difference , most times he wont bowl long enough in a row or it gets to lunch or tea and then his meter goes back to full. it does go down however but makes no difference to game???

crick4life

International Cricketer
Nope I have seen bowlers bowl plenty in a row but still the confidence meter doesn't drop. I would be interested to know if anyone has seen it work.

kymsheba

Club Cricketer
Hi guys,

in my version (PC) the stamina bar works well it goes down after 5-6 overs in both 1 Dayers and Tests.

And like "GAS" says it does affect your bowlers cursor and stopping bowler meter is harder as well as overall speed going down.

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
crick4life said:
Nope I have seen bowlers bowl plenty in a row but still the confidence meter doesn't drop. I would be interested to know if anyone has seen it work.

i too have bowled with a single bowler for a8-9 overs and it dosent fall
maybe it works only for cpu bowlers :help

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
kymsheba said:
Hi guys,

in my version (PC) the stamina bar works well it goes down after 5-6 overs in both 1 Dayers and Tests.

And like "GAS" says it does affect your bowlers cursor and stopping bowler meter is harder as well as overall speed going down.

Very true, all those who says it doesnt work, wake up and smell the coffee.

kymsheba

Club Cricketer
kmk1284 said:
i too have bowled with a single bowler for a8-9 overs and it dosent fall
maybe it works only for cpu bowlers :help

No it works for us human players as well as CPU, what version of game you have? Mine is PC version...maybe console version doesn't do it anyone know?

Users who are viewing this thread