ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm completely new to downloading any kind of mods for a game on PC (console peasant). So i'm trying to download Matt's Logo and HUD packs but I get stuck because my textures file is empty...

8mkzoCB.png

MattW said:
Copy the clubicons folders to My Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\ui\textures

Copy the hud folder to My Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\ui

Am I supposed to create these folders myself or is there some way of finding them? As I said i'm a complete noob when it comes to all this.

Thanks.

suddyz

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I'm completely new to downloading any kind of mods for a game on PC (console peasant). So i'm trying to download Matt's Logo and HUD packs but I get stuck because my textures file is empty...

8mkzoCB.png

Am I supposed to create these folders myself or is there some way of finding them? As I said i'm a complete noob when it comes to all this.

Thanks.

Just follow this guide by grkrama. Very useful. There's a command to create the directory and structure via the command prompt. See link below:

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/...ml#post2778373

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
So do I have to download the demo then? Even though I have the full game?

suddyz

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Madman thanks a lot for that it worked an absolute treat! Top man :)

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sorry I have almost similar question to Spitfireskent. Bought the game today and trying to get download some new bats before I start my career.
So do I need to follow the tutorial made by grkrama or just put these empty folders made by Madman. I tried downloading couple of bats and placing those files in the bat folder in modern and current, but it didn't work. Sure I am doing something wrong.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 9102

Sorry I have almost similar question to Spitfireskent. Bought the game today and trying to get download some new bats before I start my career.
So do I need to follow the tutorial made by grkrama or just put these empty folders made by Madman. I tried downloading couple of bats and placing those files in the bat folder in modern and current, but it didn't work. Sure I am doing something wrong.
You can do it either way - all I did to make these folders was follow grkrama's method and then put those in a .zip which may be easier to use for some people.

Bats need to go into the textures\characters\sponsors folder. The modern and current ones are for the grip patterns and wood texture (I think) but the sponsors folder is for the stickers.

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
You can do it either way - all I did to make these folders was follow grkrama's method and then put those in a .zip which may be easier to use for some people.

Bats need to go into the textures\characters\sponsors folder. The modern and current ones are for the grip patterns and wood texture (I think) but the sponsors folder is for the stickers.

That makes sense, thanks Madman :)

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
Any idea why I couldn't get the stumps and balls modded(sponsor).
Having the updated version with new folder pattern and installs the mods correctly and chosen them in match type designer still i could see only the default one.

D

Deleted member 9102

Any idea why I couldn't get the stumps and balls modded(sponsor).
Having the updated version with new folder pattern and installs the mods correctly and chosen them in match type designer still i could see only the default one.
Are the stumps/balls placed in this directory;

Documents\my games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\textures

or this one?

Documents\my games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\props

They need to be put in the top one, inside two textures folders.

If you have made sure that the folders are correct then I'm unsure what the issue would be.

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
Are the stumps/balls placed in this directory;

Documents\my games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\textures

or this one?

Documents\my games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\props

They need to be put in the top one, inside two textures folders.

If you have made sure that the folders are correct then I'm unsure what the issue would be.

As I said above,I am following the new pattern - Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\textures but still in vain.
Deleted all the old files and extracted them again but no solution.

Tried your ball and stump mods too with the instructions you mentioned on the download posts and again I couldnt get it.

Last edited:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
You need to pick the right type of DDS file. Stumps and ball colours need to be DXT1.

D

Deleted member 9102

I'm not sure what to suggest if you have checked the directory the files are in, as well as double checking the sponsor selected in the match type designer...

Like Matt says, the files need to be DXT1 but that won't be the issue with the ones I've made as they are definitely the right types of file... Maybe the 'Stump Sponsor Coloured' option is ticked (or unticked) when it shouldn't be?

vinit85

Club Captain
How to reset "Achievements" of steam account..?? as i want to start my carrier once again...already gained some achievements(batting & bowling) from previous carrier player, then i delete that player and made a new one but still achievements keeps continue...
All i want is,
New carrier player, New Achievements(reset)
Kindly help me out with the steps...
I dont want to re-install the game again or dont want to change my steam id...

Users who are viewing this thread