Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads Help Desk

Career.

Why do you want to reset the achievements? They have no impact on the gameplay.

My 1st carrier mode player was batting all rounder, he made some runs around 350 and took wkts around 40(domestic ODI and test), when i delete that player and made a new player(bowling all rounder), he also made some runs and took wkts, till here its fine...
In game 2nd player stats are showing correctly, but in steam runs and wkts has been continuing with 1st player(deleted player)
Example: My 1st player(deleted) made 350 runs and my 2nd new player made 150 runs, then a pop up msg comes from steam was, congrats for 500 runs completed...
Same happening with bowling stats too...
Thats the reason i want to reset my steam achievements(fresh)
Any help plssss..??

I don't think you're quite understanding the point of Steam achievements...

I am not aware of steam in deep that much....
Over all it seems that we cant reset achievements of steam for new carrier player, steam stats achievements will mixed up and keep on continuing...(disappointed).

Note: Dont want to re-install the game and do all the stuffs once again(download teams, rearrange kits, teams, face etc etc...) also,
Dont want to make another steam id...
Anyways thanks...

I don't really understand WHY you need to reset the achievement. You can just follow the stats of your player in the actual game.

The point of achievement is once you complete them, then they're completed.

What folder do I put the team sponsors in as this is not showing up in the game, I can see 2 sponsor folders?
Where can I get the IPL kits as I cant find them anywhere to download?

Any team updates, kit, batting lineups or roster changes made (by downloading the stuff from herein), in the DBC Academy, don't reflect in the career that are being continued after making the changes, is there anyway to do that ??

The changes should reflect, eager to know what other forum members have to say on that ??

I am not aware of steam in deep that much....
Over all it seems that we cant reset achievements of steam for new carrier player, steam stats achievements will mixed up and keep on continuing...(disappointed).

Note: Dont want to re-install the game and do all the stuffs once again(download teams, rearrange kits, teams, face etc etc...) also,
Dont want to make another steam id...
Anyways thanks...

The achievements are for you in the game overall, not for each career player. That's a steam thing, not a Big Ant one.

Two questions:

1. How do you change a thread's title on the new forum?
2. I can't upload, it keeps getting to 100% then declaring a security error. Any idea on how to fix this?

1. How do you change a thread's title on the new forum?
2. I can't upload, it keeps getting to 100% then declaring a security error. Any idea on how to fix this?
1 - There's a 'Thread Tools' menu near the top of your own threads, with an edit title link
2 - not sure - I'll take a look

1 - There's a 'Thread Tools' menu near the top of your own threads, with an edit title link
2 - not sure - I'll take a look

I feel a bit thick, but I really can't find the "thread tools" menu.

I feel a bit thick, but I really can't find the "thread tools" menu.
Can you find it now?

In which case it's my fault because I didn't enable the setting inside this forum.

I think I found an issue about uploading files that were more than 2MB in size. I'll give that a shot in a moment.

Users who are viewing this thread