Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads Help Desk

That's a bit too complicated for me, I wouldn't know how to do that.

Oh that wasn't a suggestion for you. It might have just been a different method that Win used[DOUBLEPOST=1437474742][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's a bit too complicated for me, I wouldn't know how to do that.

Oh that wasn't a suggestion for you. It might have just been a different method that Win used

^Try ticking the "Show inverse" box?

Yeah, tried doing that too. Nothing changes. What is interesting is that nothing, not even the team emblem is displayed. Wonder what's going south, especially 'cause mods like bats/stumps are working fine.

Yeah, tried doing that too. Nothing changes. What is interesting is that nothing, not even the team emblem is displayed. Wonder what's going south, especially 'cause mods like bats/stumps are working fine.
Check your settings in the Display settings, and make sure you have 'Character Decals' ticked on.

what is settings that should be saved in dds file of overlay in photoshop?

Attachments

• Untitledd.jpg
    Untitledd.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 46
@12comm ;
Setting looks fine to me! You can use both DXT3 and DXT5. I just PM you via facebook with a polished version of your Star Cricket overlay mod. Have a peek! :)

i like to make Ashes fixture to play ashes' how can i change stadiams and grounds name ?please any body give me clear instructions please...

in my teams having all short sleeve shirts,i tried to change in accadamy but kits not changing into long sleeves or jumper anything remain the same even yest kits also not changing why?

Check your settings in the Display settings, and make sure you have 'Character Decals' ticked on.

Thanks MattW, that worked!
How dumb am I? :O
I'm getting in queue for a ticket to La La Land. :P

in my teams having all short sleeve shirts,i tried to change in accadamy but kits not changing into long sleeves or jumper anything remain the same even yest kits also not changing why?
They wear warmer clothing in colder matches, it's not a setting.

Hi everyone. I am new to the forum as well as modding. I have a question: If I were to replace the ACD (DBC14 Sponsor) textures and make ACD something like Gray-Nicolls, Kookaburra, GM etc. etc. what textures do I have to replace? Preferably a list of DDS files would be nice.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Hello,
I have never modded before. I have tried to download some users files, and insert them into the textures folder, but nothing happens. I really have no idea how to do this- please help!!

Can anybody help? After opening up steam my DBC game automatically updated itself, but ever since the stump mods like natwest t20 etc keep showing up white, if i remove the mods the original sponsors show up on the stumps without a problem, has anybody else experienced this? and if so is there anything i can do to get the stump mods working like they did before?

Hey @Cl4rk3y I think everyone has been having that problem since the new version was released and all you can do for now is put up with it or play with the original sponsors until it gets fixed.

Thanks Biggs I thought it up myself.

Users who are viewing this thread