Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

I believe I speak for all of NZ when I say; NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF OUR PEOPLE. I just don't know where to begin. I genuinely hope you have a facility to ban people from uploading teams to the server, or least regularly experience "connection issues"

That is what batshit insane looks like, I mean, Jesus.

Completely agree 199.94% I'm actually a bit ashamed of that. What a joke :facepalm

not just 79Cricket comedy nuts.

I would've said almost 79C comedy nuts...I mean:
:clap:facepalm:cheers:wave:rolleyes:):yes:p:noway:D

Hows that not completely insane?!!

Last edited:
Completely agree 199.94% I'm actually a bit ashamed of that. What a joke

Glenny and I will watch each others back, for the good of the country, it's best we contact this Mr B.A Watson and counter-sue for removal of his right to hold a NZ Passport and Nationality. If only I had this Mr Watson's email address...

Off-Topic: Glen, you seen any signage around town for DBC14 at all?

Is that for real or just a joke???

Been getting these posts/emails/etc for at least six months - if you bastards just would stop with the teasing and stealing of his work then all would be fine.

teasing and stealing of his work

1) Citation Required
2) HE STOLE MY PLANETCRICKET TEAM ...Lawyer up, Chunnster.
3) MATTW THEN STOLE IT BACK ...Lawyer up, @MattW
4) CAKE!

Last edited:
Been getting these posts/emails/etc for at least six months - if you bastards just would stop with the teasing and stealing of his work then all would be fine.

Wait...what?

You're telling me that post on Facebook last week wasn't the first time he has tried to pull something like this? He was like this even before the Top Rated rankings were re-set?!

Guys, I'm uploading a 30 minute video of a 5 over match between Pakistan and Australia. Just played now and lost badly on Pro level. I also was in a hurry but since I kept you waiting yesterday for the review, this should make up for it.

Uploading on a very fast connection, will share the link here when done.

I have a feeling that this will cease once we are able to spend our time playing the game! :yes

Guys, I'm uploading a 30 minute video of a 5 over match between Pakistan and Australia.

...Wait, there's a game coming out? Boring.

1) Citation Required
2) HE STOLE MY PLANETCRICKET TEAM ...Lawyer up, Chunnster.
3) MATTW THEN STOLE IT BACK ...Lawyer up, @MattW
4) CAKE!

I'm sorry, I'm not licensed to Act in NZ, you're on your own :)

Glenny and I will watch each others back, for the good of the country, it's best we contact this Mr B.A Watson and counter-sue for removal of his right to hold a NZ Passport and Nationality. If only I had this Mr Watson's email address...

Off-Topic: Glen, you seen any signage around town for DBC14 at all?

As much as I like a hot male I do believe he should be strung up by his shoelaces to the clothesline....DOUBLE KNOTTED!!! Nothing like hanging upside down to teach a hot male a lesson.

To be honest I'm not much of a town nut, but there is a lot of people talking about it. I walked through JB the other day and (I think) they have something like a box on the shelf but haven't been near EB, although its such a small shop here I doubt theyd have room for anything too flashy. To be honest I bought my copy online and wasn't even keeping an eye out for it as my copy is secured haha

Cool, just interested as there's nothing at my local EB, but I haven't checked both locations.

I'm sorry, I'm not licensed to Act in NZ, you're on your own

I'll file papers in Melbourne, I need a good excuse to head to SevenAM Cafe (Best Coffee on Bay Street, tell Jason I sent you @BigAntStudios)

Users who are viewing this thread