Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

HBK explained to me it will initially show base stats, and the base stats will change with our performance in game. I've raised with him the possibility if having an option to keep the base stats unchanged.

And yes it was an Other match, so no base stats.

so i guess these are the "base stats" but for "other" match type?

Only one way to test how realistic the AI is; someone sim a t20 between England and the Netherlands and see what the result is...
One of the issues is that we don't know how well everyone has skilled the players yet - which could be a factor in how a result goes.

Still, a few simmed results on different difficulty levels would be good even as a rough idea.

will be something to read let him write his detailed impression then (what ever makes you happy).

P.S. dont take everything too seriously not good for your kidneys.

I'm not stopping him. Bloody hell!

One of the issues is that we don't know how well everyone has skilled the players yet - which could be a factor in how a result goes.

Still, a few simmed results on different difficulty levels would be good even as a rough idea.

Whooosh...

I take it you weren't watching the just concluded match?

If it means that you don't get what you want then I'm happy

Lets settle it like a man...

I officially challenge you for a T20 match (when ever you get the game).

I think by tomorrow a lot of reviews from Mumbai guys will come. Mine would certainly come by 9PM IST tomorrow :thumbs
Thanks to @mazd for buying and shipping it in super quick time.

Don't even try to be clever.

My point still stands. Anything you say in one days time can't be passed as a detailed review. That's it. I'm not stopping you from posting, point is, they'll just be first impressions and will lack any true detail.

Last edited:
Don't even try to be clever.

My point still stands. Anything you say I'm a days time can't be passed as a detailed review. That's it. I'm not stopping you from posting, point is, they'll just be first impressions and will lack any true detail.

Ignore him. He is just a troll. I am pretty sure he does not even have the game yet.

Users who are viewing this thread