Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

Don't even try to be clever.

My point still stands. Anything you say I'm a days time can't be passed as a detailed review. That's it. I'm not stopping you from posting, point is, they'll just be first impressions and will lack any true detail.

That guy has no idea what he says its like talking with a brick wall.

@SWITCHHIT , Snowy actually has a valid point. There are a lot of things in a game which you tend to overlook/miss early on due to excitement or just because you have not played it enough.
If you've played Mass Effect 3, you would realize how happy everyone was when the game was first released, it was only when everyone gave 30+ hours to the game, they realized how writers have tweaked up the whole story.
So if someone had played Mass Effect 3 just for a couple of hours and wrote a review, he would have given it 9.5 out of 10.

@MattW please create a separate sections for review it will be really useful.

Can anyone scan the manual and post the pdf?

@MattW please create a separate sections for review it will be really useful.
Those posting a detailed review based on a decent length of time with the game (a few days at least!) - more than just a short post of first impressions - post a new thread and choose the 'review' prefix.

Those that don't meet my arbitrary standard will be Dutched.

@Pat i just gave you the address of the site and its already in their stock,you can see it there.And dont even dare me to call a troll you shit.Anyway many shops are flooded with game in mumbai.So it means everyone is a troll.Just think twice before posting.

flipkart who has lowered the price to Rs.3999?
Don Bradman Cricket 14 Games, PS3 - Price In India. Buy Don Bradman Cricket 14 Games, PS3 Online at Flipkart.com

A review will be pointless, as I see it you're just some dude who I don't know, your opinion is invalid and should be for most people here. Fine if you want to list out a few cool things that catch your eye. But a review is more than that (critiquing, comparing,etc), anyways I could go on about how reviews are pointless and all but whatever. Footage of game play will be more useful so we can make our own judgements so your time is probably better spent recording If you ask me.

@Pat i just gave you the address of the site and its already in their stock,you can see it there.And dont even dare me to call a troll you shit.Anyway many shops are flooded with game in mumbai.So it means everyone is a troll.Just think twice before posting.

Everyone else has posted a proof of their purchase. Unless you do so, you ARE a troll.

In the video at 11:37, the bat has gone through the stumps again. This has been noticed in CA as well. It's always aggressive shots, and more often than not off the back foot. I presume it is an animation issue, so probably won't be fixed in this iteration. Obviously I'm just nit-picking, and this should not be of priority at all, but just something to note.

Quick question- Don't they show base/real stats in matches? Everyone's stats start from zero?

Thats my concern too. They should show either real stat or a total of real+base stats.

Users who are viewing this thread