Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

Hassan which pakistani stadium has been added to the game? And how it looks?

The match in the new video was in Lahore stadium. You can see how it looks.

Thanks for ur video..
And congrats u have got the game much early prior to release ....I think u are the only one here who got the game earlier. .

I considered replying to tell him that it was a criminal offence to claim to be a solicitor when you are not. Also you can't be both at the same time...

In most places, including Australia, you can be both. Changed while I was at Law School so it's been in a long time :p

He didn't make his jurisdiction totally clear in the message...
In the UK you still have to be one or other.

We both know it doesn't matter as you are held account by your peers, in this case 12 sheep.

edit: I should add that in England a Solicitor may do both, they may make appearances at court, however a barrister may not "solicit" clients (they generally are appointed to clients by Solicitors, like a Dr's referral). This was the way it was in Australia as well however we moved to a single tiered system.

Last edited:
We both know it doesn't matter as you are held account by your peers, in this case 12 sheep.

edit: I should add that in England a Solicitor may do both, they may make appearances at court, however a barrister may not "solicit" clients (they generally are appointed to clients by Solicitors, like a Dr's referral). This was the way it was in Australia as well however we moved to a single tiered system.

You're a lawyer as well aren't you Ross? Does it make you laugh when people threaten to sue you?

Ross I wouldn't mind seeing more Gems from Chunnster if you have any more ;)

Users who are viewing this thread