Don Bradman Cricket 14 - first impressions thread

You son a a mobiling early september...pretty sure my courier stole my copy, apadently hes had it since 5am!! 6 hours???!!!

Mine has been at the depot since 6.30am and is still waiting for the courier van to return. Not looking good for today.

sorry if this has been asked but is it possible to install on the xbox 360 without any problems? its not modded and i just install games because its easier on the xbox 360.....even if its not i imagine its easier on the xbox 360(could be very wrong though but its not nearly as loud)

It installs just fine, you just still need the disc.
thank you very much that was what i was hoping for, i am hoping to get it today but so far from what i have read everything seems positive

Seems user generate scenario. Each of those balls were full on leg stumps that he hit for 6. And of course in rookie.

just bought my copy and been playing for an hour or 2 now. Must say i am pretty happy with the game i can see the caught and bowl thing might get a little annoying after a while but its really a minor issue that will probably be fixed.

Anyone else struggling with the batting? i have played on amateur and rookie but i'm playing on pro now and cannot seem to pick up the line and length at all. My shots are all over the place.

LOL am i missing something because i feel like i am.

Just picked mine up in my lunch break and managed to get in a quick 5 overs batting and a couple bowling, batting is great fun, bowling is quite difficult, I can see it taking a while to master, if your not very co-ordinated using a controller then I think bowling could be an issue for you. :D overall the game looks and feels great, got caught behind off Monty Panesar and didnt even know it, so I challenged thinking I was correct but turns out there was a pretty decent edge, I love that unpredictability. :thumbs

love the game so far.only bad point is the fielders hit the stumps way to often. very annoying

Users who are viewing this thread