Don Bradman Cricket 14 is Big Ant?s Big Honour

MattW/Ross any chance to get a better screenshot of Don doing that spot on drive of his. New Wallpaper.:thumbs

PS Ross, so how do we get to play as Don in the game, can you talk about this or not yet. Thanks.

Wow...brilliant job Ross!!!! I think if any cricket game ever deserved that name it was this one. Now everything is prefect!!!!!

Amazing.
Huge congratulations. :cheers

I really didn't expect this; you got me. Wow.
However, I really think that this is such good news for us fans. The very fact you are allowed to associate your product with that 'brand' means it has to be of the very highest quality. (We already knew it would be, but this just adds more proof, were more proof needed.)

God, when this game releases, I'm going to have say goodbye to my family as they're not going to see me for several months... :thumbs

Bravo Ross. Congratulations. :cheers

Im a tad concerned with Tru Blu's involvement but hopefully Ross has more control with cricket than with AFL or RLL.

And this truly is a universal name. No matter which team you support, you can never hate this man, Bradman!

Well it's as easy as 'If you love Cricket.....you Love Sir Donald Bradman!!!! He just is the best cricketer ever to step on the field.

MattW/Ross any chance to get a better screenshot of Don doing that spot on drive of his. New Wallpaper.:thumbs
Attached. Though no one mention the light towers.

Attachments

• Bradman_Action_C.jpg
    Bradman_Action_C.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 240
Ross, a (mostly) silent observer here. Just wanted to say that which hasn't been said enough.

Congratulations to you and your team. Especially for those that may have walked the hard yards with you over the past 4 years, this, in and of itself, is vindication.

I know there's yet a game to sell and millions to make. For just a moment, that can wait.

Sir Don Bradman's Birth Date is on 27th August, so I see why you wanted to start the campaign by 27th July, so you get a month for your marketing. :) But I still wonder if it could be out so soon!

wow..that would have been an ultimate super awesome release on his birthday....though frankly I believe Ross, being so busy and all in the last few days, might have missed that out :p...eh Ross;)

Wow. On one hand I'm genuinely surprised and the other hand, it makes absolutely perfect sense given all the hints, kit and filter options we've been given throughout the CA process.

That being said, you've just attached the greatest cricket player to ever live to your brand new title, so there's a level of confidence in your product that I really hope it's going to fulfill. You don't just attach Don Bradman to a can of soup and it instantly tastes like unicorn rump steak!

I love the confidence...

I've had good fun asking my friends to guess the cover player. As soon as they find out it's the Don, the immediate reactions have been (direct quotes)

"WTF?!?"
"omg wow!"
"sweeeeeeet"
"f**k yeah"
"I'm making waffles tonight"

Amazing news!! I have no doubt that this indeed is goinng to be the best ever cricket game indeed.
The cover is damn brilliant! Love it.

I just want to say a big congrats to Ross and the Big Ant Team. For the Bradman Foundation to allow the licensing of this title they must have seen something really special.

I am a fellow Australian Game Dev and I've been focused on AAA narrative/ action titles so far in my career which has been great but I have always wanted to work on a cricket game so I am very jealous of you guys, it must feel awesome.

I've owned and played just about every cricket game since Brian Lara back on the mega drive and I will be a day one purchaser of this one.

I wish Big ant the best of luck with this franchise and hope that it goes on for many years so that I can maybe join in one day :)

Users who are viewing this thread