Don Bradman Cricket 14 is Big Ant?s Big Honour

This is just the beginning. If this game is as good as it is shaping up to be (heck even if just half as good) then the next step will be country licences. Unlike the restrictive Ashes licence (can't edit the Aussie and English teams), BA will tell em to shove it if that's all they allow. I think the boards will be smarter than that though, realising how strong Cricket Academy is.

Don tweaking Bradman!

----------

Ross really tipped his hand the other day when he said the announcement would "blow minds." I don't think any player could blow minds really with one exception. This is it. This might be the first time in the history of the internet where a big announcement is made and there's not one word of criticism from anyone. Massive congratulations on this Ross, as an Australian company you must feel a great deal of pride from this association, it's pretty bloody historic in truth.

Still waiting for a "should have been Virat Kohli".

I think the name will be Donald Bradman Cricket 2014

Hopefully this game will be the bradman of cricket games

My first prediction came good :lol

Hopefully the second one also

Don Bradman Cricket 14 -bradman of cricket games

Awesome news Ross and Big Ant. Can't wait for this one!

Ross, from that screenshot at the top of the screen it looks like don is there. Does the game have dons shots in the game or is the engine just using the normal shots in the game. Thanks.:spy PS My mind has been blown away.

Hope all the aussie/english local newspapers and australian/english gaming sites cover this name announcement tomorrow. :) would raise awareness greatly.

Ross, from that screenshot at the top of the screen it looks like don is there. Does the game have dons shots in the game or is the engine just using the normal shots in the game. Thanks.:spy PS My mind has been blown away.

You had a mind :eek:;)

...apparently there's a next-gen coming :)

I can exclusively reveal the title of the NEXTGEN version of the game... My legal team has just approved the licensing deal...

112510d1375764585-don-bradman-cricket-14-big-anta-s-big-honour-biggscricket14-poster.png

Attachments

• BiggsCricket14-Poster.png
    BiggsCricket14-Poster.png
    123 KB · Views: 490
Just giving the people what they want...

I also told Ross that I didn't want "Sir" in the title... he insisted on it, but we came to a compromise on "The" ...it's a difficult approvals process, but worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread