Don Bradman Cricket 14 Official Trailer

Awesome Sir. That must be like watching your kid walking for the first time ;)

Don Bradman Cricket 14 Official Trailer

Love the Trailer..... but you do need another showcasing the features, ie career mode.... i know i don't need to know them, but others who don't know about it may need to know the difference...

Last edited by a moderator:
The idea is to provide a classy contrast to what has come before.

There's nothing hinting at being the first ever cricket game with a career mode, which I think is the absolute key feature of the game.

Though the Trailer is Good, there is No display of career mode, No BARS.. The Trailer could have been much much better showing it's key features and how it's different from AC13...

It certainly shows how good the game looks in stark contrast to the previous opposition and if taken hand in hand with a companion interview where features etc are explained, as has been suggested, then I think its great but as a standalone trailer it tells me nothing about the game other than it looks f*****g beautiful.

Also Ross, whats the tune?

Last edited:
The video provides recognisiton which will lead to people googling/youtubing the game where they will come across those bars videos, pro cams and stuff.

Love the trailer Ross

Don Bradman would be proud of your efforts Ross/BA.

Last edited:
Finally CRICKET for the eyes! Like never seen before. Those variety of shots were amazing. Thought you might add a scoop too. ;)

This is just a trailer, the difference video can come next.

I never ever mind about the release date. Am very much happy that we are getting a fantabulous cricket game. :)

Once again thanks a ton ross & his team on behalf of all the cricket game fans.

Awsome ..... but Ross would you remember ( when nov come close he will let people now.) :D

Users who are viewing this thread