Don Bradman Cricket 14 Official Trailer

Did anyone else from the UK think of the music from the BBC's snooker coverage when watching that?!

The ball doesn't even teleport to the wicketkeeper, so unrealistic 0/10 worst game ever.

All seriousness though I don't think the trailer showed it off in the best light, was hoping to get all the cool features rammed in my face like DRS, hotspot, cricket academy and the new control scheme - stuff that really makes this game stand out from the crowd.

@jmarcf Seriously, go read the bbc website...

Last edited:
Still he never said anything about test matches or club matches. My statement isn't out of context.

That's fair enough, but it is still rare to see Don Bradman loft the ball.

Anyway, back to the trailer. I thought it was very classy, and whilst I agree in part with MattW's point, it immediately shows that it is not another Ashes Cricket and I really enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Ross

Pretty please with an extra 20 teaspoons on top please tell us a release date.

You have got a fully grown man who is well over 6 foot on his knees begging.

Not only will it be the best ever cricket game but also might be the best sports game of 2014 (for pc) as I'm totally over Fifa 14.

Where is the date that's what we looking for a months who care abt trailer. We need date Ross you said end of November that's ur words

253 people in this thread.. crowded place. :spy

ontopic: Amazing trailer, loved it.

Amazing Trailer! Enjoyed the every bit of the video. especially the detail on the cricket ball was very nice :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread