Don Bradman Cricket 14 Official Trailer

I think it has to do with the secret mode where you can attack the Ukraine the cricket bats :p

As long as he didn't offend the Indonesians. We've done that enough lately in this country.

Ross.. you said the release date will be announced in November. any plans for revealing it today or tomorrow?

As long as he didn't offend the Indonesians. We've done that enough lately in this country.

That mode might be in a dlc or in the Next release I hear. Hand grenades that look like cricket balls :p

Ross.. you said the release date will be announced in November. any plans for revealing it today or tomorrow?

The front page of our newspaper had a huge headline "Howzat? It's Crap"... I couldn't get a front page (nor could anyone else) for any game, it's unprecedented and there is no doubt that people will not remember the name Ashes, just that Cricket right now has provided the worst ever video game.

We are doing our best to get through the turbulence that has just occurred. I could never have predicted the last week, and who could predict that a Cricket game would be front page news. I am seeking advice on what is the best thing to do right now and dealing with our partners on how to proceed.

Users who are viewing this thread