Don Bradman Cricket 14 Official Trailer

@Ross the trailer looks FANTASTIC. I have been waiting for a cricket game like this since, 2000 (when I was 3 years old) *very emotional*.

----------

@Ross I hope you get a solution, we are with you :thumbs

The front page of our newspaper had a huge headline "Howzat? It's Crap"... I couldn't get a front page (nor could anyone else) for any game, it's unprecedented and there is no doubt that people will not remember the name Ashes, just that Cricket right now has provided the worst ever video game.

We are doing our best to get through the turbulence that has just occurred. I could never have predicted the last week, and who could predict that a Cricket game would be front page news. I am seeking advice on what is the best thing to do right now and dealing with our partners on how to proceed.

I'm guessing the release will be well into next year.

The front page of our newspaper had a huge headline "Howzat? It's Crap"... I couldn't get a front page (nor could anyone else) for any game, it's unprecedented and there is no doubt that people will not remember the name Ashes, just that Cricket right now has provided the worst ever video game.

We are doing our best to get through the turbulence that has just occurred. I could never have predicted the last week, and who could predict that a Cricket game would be front page news. I am seeking advice on what is the best thing to do right now and dealing with our partners on how to proceed.

I hope your publishers can see the 5,000 odd responses to the release date thread, not to mention everyone going bonkers on Facebook and youtube about it.. Granted only a small segment of the community, but I'd like to think people can differentiate between the two titles..

That is a good honest account of the situation. I think we can expect the game within next 45 days but I am ready to be pleasantly surprised none the less.

Ignoring the flogs still asking for the release date...trailer looks great.

Clean and professional.

@adnan I wont be so sure. Ross has been man of his words time and again. He said that release date would be revealed in November then it will be. There is no other way about it. Just wait and watch, he must be pretty busy in arranging things with retailers to make sure we get a Christmas release.:cheers

Ok no problem I do understand but who care about trailer we all need date we waiting for since April everybody saying game is coming but when that's piss me off

Ok no problem I do understand but who care about trailer we all need date we waiting for since April everybody saying game is coming but when that's piss me off

yup i agree with you. And the trailer made me much more excited...

Is the idea of releasing at the right time about making as much sales in one month or week? Because surely if this game is that good, it will still sell. Or am I missing the point?

If a movie is a month in the Cinema it is considered old, games likewise. Timing is everything, especially when there is massive negative press.

I think they are confused about releasing in 2013 or 2014...that's y they removed available 2013......donno whats in their mind

After seeing the trailer, I am still ready, as sami ullah khan said, for a surprise. I hope it comes out in early December. I agree with AdrianKuiper that even though AC13 has tanished cricket gaming, but it will still sell. I have been waiting since half a year for
this game, I fought my parents to let me buy this game. *No sarcastic or negative comments, please*.

It certainly looks fantastic visually, but I don't think that trailer hits the mark at all for what was needed to distinguish this game. For all the people that need to be convinced that not all cricket games are the same, I don't think it does that job.

There's nothing hinting at being the first ever cricket game with a career mode, which I think is the absolute key feature of the game.

I'm sure there's more coming, but I don't think this trailer is the blast out of the gate that was needed at this point.

this is true... visually it's awesome, and seriously classy. but as you say doesn't hammer home the "features wow", just the "visual wow".

It's about whether the date we have chosen is the most appropriate in the circumstances.

this is true... visually it's awesome, and seriously classy. but as you say doesn't hammer home the "features wow", just the "visual wow".

In my opinion you cannot do both. DRS and the like are not "classy" and are certainly not Bradman.

We have a lot of video up our sleeves. The main thing is to act as if you don't know the "more" that is to come.

Users who are viewing this thread