Don Bradman Cricket 14 Official Trailer

Ross has still stated in his signature that the game will be bought by us this year: The ONLY Cricket game worth buying this year

Avalible 2013 Now remove means avalible 2014 .... Really You are Acting like mike fegan ..... Disappointing day in the end ...

Not really, although he'd do well to tell us if his plans have changed.. I guess that is what the current discussions with the retailers are about..

Let us not forget that Fegan is possibly responsible for this delay in the first place..

Avalible 2013 Now remove means avalible 2014 .... Really You are Acting like mike fegan ..... Disappointing day in the end ...

Please don't even talk about MF here, thee is no comparison between him and Ross. At least Ross is not giving us a release date and then moving it months ahead. Learn common sense bro.
@Mods, please don't be angry with my comments, feel free to edit/delete this post if you think it's inappropriate

Do you actually read what Ross posts? No one could have predicted how bad the Ashes release would have been, and the subsequent coverage.

Things change. Get over it. Be happy you're not getting another crappy game.

You now what it's doesn't matter if realease this year or next but people should now when is coming I now we will getting best game ever what kind of company is big ant who can't decide date come on

@Mohsin
You are just embarassing yourself now. Please think before you post. How can you compare Ross with Fegan? That is most insance comparison ever made. :facepalm
May be you and Adnan should have an online match on AC 13. oh wait you can't

You now what it's doesn't matter if realease this year or next but people should now when is coming I now we will getting best game ever what kind of company is big ant who can't decide date come on
you too can please stop :facepalm

yup mohsin.. its not fair comparing fegan with ross.. besides his signature also states what i have already posted earlier on this page

There is a confusion period before making a decision.
Big Ant's Future depends up on this game so, they have every right to overthink the release date.

Users who are viewing this thread