Don Bradman Cricket 14 Official Trailer

Sorry Friends Block Me .... otherwise I keep posting this Kind of shit Comments I am really Dispoint .... Darkness always across the Land :(

Awesome.. Awesome.. Awesome.. Awesome.. Love it!

Top youtube comment currently says the animations look "robotic" - is this likely to be a common view among the general public/modern gamers?

Is this fair comment?

In my opinion, totally! I do not want to to discourage anyone - especially Ross or the BA team - but the animations does look like awful at times. Know that you guys have done a brilliant job, but I think it's only fair that as loyal fans and real supporters, we openly point out the things we think could be improved.

The bowling action needs a serious overhaul, as soon as possible. The point was first raised when we saw the 'sneak-peak'. Although the bandwagon effect put down any criticism on that :D (Well, that's the way it is in the PC forums).

P.S: I also noticed that in the play-sessions batting videos, it was looking too easy to score runs. Those guys were apparently playing the game for the very first time, but still they were scoring at a pretty high run-rate in the test match. I hope DBC'14 doesn't end up with the same fate as the earlier games, because I really want it to be successful. It is the only game that is looking a bit promising for crying out loud! Phew, fingers crossed!

And btw, very disappointed not to see the release date!

If Ross knows that the game cannot release in this year then i'm sure that he would have said something by now, the fact that he hasn't suggests that 2013 is still possible.

Yeah, without being a retail person, I could imagine releasing a game very close to Christmas would not be optimal.

DBC14 need not to worry because of AC13 poor performance.. 505 games released nothing before releasing the game, while Big ant has done a world premiere, has released videos, screenshots and has got lot of support on this site...:)

I hope everything goes well, @Ross please say something. We are waiting for your response.

If Ross knows that the game cannot release in this year then i'm sure that he would have said something by now, the fact that he hasn't suggests that 2013 is still possible.

You make a reasonable point, though if it gets to a time where 2013 is off the table, I'm sure he'll post up about that pretty quickly, so that could change at any time. Right now though, anything possible.

Just watched it in a Scottish pub (hi Colin) and it looks very nice. Love the grounds and the rather intimidating fast bowler action. A few too many off drives and pace bowler runups, would have preferred a tad more variety, but getting picky there. Loved the Bradman. That will sell video games. Career mode can be highlighted later.

Showing on all the big screens is it?

Avalible 2013 Now remove means avalible 2014 .... Really You are Acting like mike fegan ..... Disappointing day in the end ...

It's about whether the date we have chosen is the most appropriate in the circumstances.

I hope I'm not reading to much into Ross's comment here but it would seem that they do have a date. They are simply weighing up the pros and cons of that date with respect to the nuclear bomb that Ashes 2013 dropped on it. As far as we know, nothing about the date has changed.

He has promised to keep us in the loop and we should all know by now that he is a 'man of his word' unlike Mr Early September.

Top youtube comment currently says the animations look "robotic" - is this likely to be a common view among the general public/modern gamers?

Is this fair comment?

Well I think all games in the past had robotic animations... Well that can be just improved later..

Well still no sign of trailer and interview in IGN...

Users who are viewing this thread