Don Bradman Cricket 14 Official Trailer

Made my day,thank you Ross and the Big Ant team.:)

Without trying to sound like a Troll, but its worrying how similar all the animations are to that of ICC 2010. Especially the one-handed diving catch and the batsman being bowled while straight-driving over the ball. Those are all things that game me severe deja-vu.

We couldn't pull that off even if we tried

I think the marketing technique may be very similar to that used by Sidhe for RC2, although they did not implement it well at all. Started with a cinematic highlights trailer, similar to this one, then made another one explaining the new features etc. Their version of this was crap, however I think if implemented well is a very logical and possibly effective technique. First introduce the audience to the beauty of the game and then inform them of the wide range of features. Should do the trick just fine.

Those cover-drives were amazing...

man..soon I heard music played in the background and then followed by moving Sir DB from b/w era to modern cricket era and finally all those close up of "red cherry" travelling and hitting the timber..MAN...Mr. Ross..Hats OFF:cheers

Thanks alot !

Looking forward to game release now, at least give us (Indian gamers) link for preordering this game.

Oh then how did he hit 100 runs in 22 balls? Surely they didn't play Ashes 2013 on the field that day!:facepalm

To be fair, that was a club match which he must have found way too easy. He only hit six 6's in his test career, and tried to keep the ball on the ground.

Without trying to sound like a Troll, but its worrying how similar all the animations are to that of ICC 2010. Especially the one-handed diving catch and the batsman being bowled while straight-driving over the ball. Those are all things that game me severe deja-vu.

He tried to defend? And no way, I have played ICC 2010 and this is nothing like that. Seriously nothing!
Those were wooden, have you watched the ultra slo mo sixes in that? Horrible.
Look at this one, so classy in slow motion. What your eye balls dropped off?

I won't put Bradman in my team if he don't hit sixes:p

To be fair, that was a club match which he must have found way too easy. He only hit six 6's in his test career, and tried to keep the ball on the ground.

Still he never said anything about test matches or club matches. My statement isn't out of context.

On topic: Damn the players can even blink!:cheers

I was about to write the same thing. Don Bradman hitting the ball in the air :facepalm :rolleyes I guess its all that damn 20/20s his been playing at big ant studios :yes

tbh I'm a little worried why still no release date as yet. I wonder if there is an issue that is taking much longer then thought to resolve.

In the meantime I have just brought Arma 3 to keep me busy until the magical day.

That looked pretty nice. I really enjoyed the camera view right behind the bowler. That looked really good

Users who are viewing this thread