Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the point?
If it is how I remember it, in Karachi,Lahore & Islamabad you can get any game,movie and/or CD pirated after 3 days for Rs.100(worth $1.02 in the US,$1.10 in AUS, $1.17 in NZ & 62p in the U.K!)

The point is not to be a thieving prick.

What is the point?
If it is how I remember it, in Karachi,Lahore & Islamabad you can get any game,movie and/or CD pirated after 3 days for Rs.100(worth $1.02 in the US,$1.10 in AUS, $1.17 in NZ & 62p in the U.K!)

Obviously in those cities, stealing other peoples hard work whilst having absolutely no principles must be permitted by local authorities. People who buy this game in that way are low-life thieves buying from even lower-life scum.

I guess if that's what you want to be through to your core, that's up to you.

Obviously in those cities, stealing other peoples hard work whilst having absolutely no principles must be permitted by local authorities. People who buy this game in that way are low-life thieves buying from even lower-life scum.

Well said! :thumbs

The point is not to be a thieving prick.

Hey!
You act like I'm doing it!
I haven't been there in 2 years!

Can't believe that an Australian game is selling in other countries BEFORE Australia.....joke!

You mean you can't believe how a region that is known for breaking street dates, has in fact, broken a street date?

Unbelievable!

Hey!
You act like I'm doing it!
I haven't been there in 2 years!

Means you shouldn't bring the topic that is sensitive/irritating to discuss. It's really shame for our regions to be in corrupted hands, better thing to do is instead of asking what was the point, staying silent or asking our own buddies to stop doing it would be the good step to start with!

I don't blame them at all....if it's delivered it should be sold. Simple.

If only it were that simple.

As close to a global release as possible limits piracy, I am glad the Xbox has not broken because it would be everywhere by now, PlayStation3 gets pirated but to a far less extent than Xbox.

and before anyone chimes in on the UK.... I know people are doing their best to sort it.

All right, who's on the war path today to get that street date broken.

I would be, but I've been checking things out and in New Zealand the distributor tends to ship things to retailers to arrive on either the day before sale at best or in the case of online retailers who ship out, 2 days before. I'd imagine Mighty Ape NZ's stock is just on the way to them, but they won't break date, never do.

I imagine Australia will manage it at some point today or tomorrow though.

With a break this wide and growing though, it'd be great if at some point a message couldn't come from the producer to distributors that the official release is the 3rd of April, but the release date has been broken widely enough that retailers can sell when they get it. Especially to minimise piracy (it's been released already in an area where piracy is even more prevalent now) etc.

I know that's extremely unlikely though.

If it's as broken as it is now, UAE, Pakistan and (presumably India) having it, someone already in South Africa, it's almost a certainty that Australia and Sri Lanka will follow suit at some point very soon.

It'll be New Zealand on proper release day and poor old England a while later on it's release date after that I assume. :(

As for those fans in America and Canada, I'm sorry but I'll be gutted if you guys get it before we do. :noway

Last edited:
And how about NA Ross?

Am pretty sure that some of us have already gone for importing formula - which means, they are going to impact your NA sales figure even though its not going to be a bother now but definitely thing to be considered for future iterations.

Say, I send 10 copies to be sold out in NA considering approximate estimate of 10 people in NA to buy them. If 8 of them are already importing from Aus,it is definitely positive for total sales but when comes to tallying NA sales after few days, it would be 2 atmost sales out of 10. This definitely impacts future marketing campaigns as why will someone even bother to distribute here next time when there was only 20% sales( where it should have been 100%). It's a flaw of TruBlu strategy & it's going to hurt cricket fans in smaller areas because of these gaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread