Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told that I was the only person to pre order it from that particular store.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, treating it as a bonus if it does happen today!

The worst thing is that I have been at home all week with not much to do and I think I have to go back to work tomorrow!

Bummer!

But it's only Monday hahaha.

I'll be calling a local store today to ask also. I guess it can't hurt. More excited about this game than I was for GTA V!

and Target.

JB + EB = 80+% of the Australian/NZ game market.

My local JB said no store in Queensland have received stock and they intend on releasing on Thursday. So I'd say no break today

Considering a store in Mumbai has more marketing visible of the game that my local Australian EB Games.. doesn't surprise me as to the response you get unless you really push them to check their system.

My local JB said no store in Queensland have received stock and they intend on releasing on Thursday. So I'd say no break today

Got this also in New Zealand. I'd guess stock will be in transit, so probably no street break today, but hey stock could come in tomorrow or Wednesday morning and within an hour some hapless salesperson could make you all very happy over the ditch there. :)

----------

Considering a store in Mumbai has more marketing visible of the game that my local Australian EB Games.. doesn't surprise me as to the response you get unless you really push them to check their system.

My local EB and none of the other games retailers in town have any displays up. They did around Christmas, but have never been back up.

My local EB and none of the other games retailers in town have any displays up. They did around Christmas, but have never been back up.

Yeah, I don't think mine did around Christmas either. Ross, if you're watching.. EB Games Forest Lake, QLD.. ask for your money back!

Possibly same with EB Games Mount Ommaney, as of a couple of weeks ago they had nothing visible.

Yeah, I don't think mine did around Christmas either. Ross, if you're watching.. EB Games Forest Lake, QLD.. ask for your money back!

Possibly same with EB Games Mount Ommaney, as of a couple of weeks ago they had nothing visible.

EB Games Mount Ommaney had displays up on friday.

LOL LOL LOL offtipoc guys

Don Bradman Cricket 14 reviews jb hifi site.

Living Legend
by Joe Johnson on 07.11.2013
Really good turoryioal and super fun game disappointed in bad tackle mechanics but other then that pretty good
Rating:
starstarstarstarempty star
Tackle Mechanics?
by War Consigliere on 31.03.2014
I was surprised to see Joe Johnson's review going into the details of the tackle mechanics five months before this game was released. After all, it's rare to see good tackle mechanics in a cricket game. The old Shane Warne series barely let you tackle anyone at all! Still, when Joe's right, he's right. The tackle mechanics are very disappointing and despite a good all-around experience, if good tackle mechanics are key to your enjoyment of cricket you're really best to look elsewhere.

Brilliant response from the second guy. Hilarious! :lol

----------

Of course anecdotal stuff on here is no real indicator and sure people don't report that there is a display in their stores, but I've heard a few reports now of EB's with nothing to promote this game.

It's only speculation, but hey who knows it could be a few dozen stores in Australasia, which might only end up costing a few hundred sales, but I would've thought every bit counts and Tru Blu would've been back on EB's case about it?

Is dbc 14 a four player game or only 2 players can play

It's a 22 player game that only a maximum of two people can play at a time with the unbreakable promise that 2 more would be allowed to hop in very soon.

I spoke with my local jb hi fi store and they said all Victorian stores should receive their stock some time today. As I have pre ordered he said he will call me the moment it gets in! Fingers crossed!

Hey micgrech, I may have a small chance of getting EB to break the street date too if you can tell me your local JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread