Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I surely can't be the only English/Scottish person here who took unbridled joy from that defeat. Absolutely tremendous.

i made ?350 on it today ;) haha Just have to laugh at how bad we are now-a-days lol

I've been wearing my Dutch cricket cap for the whole of today. Wonderful.

English cricket, in particular the coaches and administrators, has none of my support or respect at the moment. I could do a dull full page rant about the two Giles' and Broad's captaincy, but I won't. If Giles gets the coaches job then it would be awful.

Someone was saying how different (in a good way) the England team is after KP

All I gotta say is "LOL"

Last edited:
I am sure everyone here will be able to related to this South Park video. Just replace Nintendo Wii with DBC14

Cant wait for DBC 14

big thnxx for the new videos the gamplay looks awsome and like the hook shot that went for six in one of the videos big ant rocks m happy with it best game of all time legend hope they dont stop here want to do like fifa 14 15 16 ..don breadman 14 15 16 .... thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx big ant

Everything so far looks great. A few minor bugs are expected in a AAA game, let alone the first iteration of a 'lower' budget game, so all in all, everything is great.

Still no word of a street date break in Australia it seems. (I know be patient, haha)

So it seems everyones either getting the game early or late...

Meanwhile, in New Zealand we are just going to get it on the 3rd, not early, not late.

We need something to moan about.... I guess we can moan at not getting it early?

So it seems everyones either getting the game early or late...

Meanwhile, in New Zealand we are just going to get it on the 3rd, not early, not late.

We need something to moan about.... I guess we can moan at not getting it early?

Quite odd isn't it. Guessing there was a few issues with distributors? I guess given what happened with Ashes and the delays, a few retailers may have been a bit skeptical/dubious.

Might just be that its a lot more competitive in other contries. Small wee NZ retailers arent going to break the rules just for the sake of a day or two.

Might just be that its a lot more competitive in other contries. Small wee NZ retailers arent going to break the rules just for the sake of a day or two.

I was more getting at the delays in SA and UK.

I'm Biggs and I approve of my new user-title :thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread