Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been quite surprised really by the lack of endeavour of Cricket fans in Australia. I know for a fact that EB stores have had the stock for quite a while and yet the street date remains intact :p

I've been quite surprised really by the lack of endeavour of Cricket fans in Australia. I know for a fact that EB stores have had the stock for quite a while and yet the street date remains intact :p

Could be the fact that anyone who breaks the street date gets handed a $20,000 fine.

Why do this to us @Ross haha. It's not through lack if trying on my behalf anyway. Nearly every EB, JB and Target in Perth North of the river have received repetitive phone calls from myself as of yesterday haha. All but two have said 'no stock'. You given them the go ahead yet?

----------

Isn't it up to BigAnt/TruBlu as to who receives fines anyway? Are you saying it can go ahead also Ross ;-)

Last edited:
and plz put a pen tool to edit patten in a next verision of this awsom game big likkes 2 days more to get a hand on it

Now that's funny

Had to put together a new show-off avatar to match it too! Stopped by EB on the way home tonight, still no stock arrival here, apparently due in tomorrow morning. All things going well, should have it tomorrow arvo if I can convince the guy to let me have mine early...
@BigAntStudios if you could write me a permission slip to get an early copy, that would be great.

I've been trying my darndest!

Subtle hint to get us to go have a go? :P

I have a feeling someone has told EB to say it isn't in stock.. I called many EB stores and only 1 said they have it.. same goes with kmart and target.

The EB store in chatswood said if we can get Big Ant to say release early to the HQ they'd do it! Up to you Rosco ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread