Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I was at work today, I got message left on my phone today from my local EB Games here in Tasmania, telling me that the game has been delayed until next week. :eek:

I know for a fact that EB stores have had the stock for quite a while and yet the street date remains intact :p

Is that an indirect hint/nod to the retailers?

While I was at work today, I got message left on my phone today from my local EB Games here in Tasmania, telling me that the game has been delayed until next week. :eek:

Are any of your friends aware of how keen you are for this game? Sounds like it could've been a sneaky April Fools.

Anybody else perth NOR that wants to try Frank at EB Joondalup, maybe if we all give him a buzz he'll crumble?

Are any of your friends aware of how keen you are for this game? Sounds like it could've been a sneaky April Fools.

Nah, they're not fully aware. I wish I could put it down to that, but it's no doubt due to shipping delays to our state.

Last edited:

Sounds like EB Games was trolling you. Don't worry, us Tasmanians will stick together. ;)

[/CODE][/CODE]
Don't worry, I would have been so busy at it had I not been occupied all day. Have you heard any reports of it breaking?

EDIT: Just sent another email to EB enquiring about it. Hopefully I get a reply this evening.
@micgrech did you get the game yesterday or today?

I have been at work all day so I'm not really upto date with what's happened today.

@NoLeName have not got the game as yet, but got my fianc? to pay jb a visit. She was told that there is an embargo till Friday......WTF???

What are the chances of me heading in and getting the masterpiece that is DBC14 @Ross? I even got to knock off work early, so hopefully it's an omen. Please? Haha. Persistence is the key right?

Gentlemen, the game is here with me but sadly on my table at office. I had it delivered here for reason known to married fella here.

Don worry mate, atleast you got it. I'm still refreshing my Bluedart Tracking page after every 10 minutes to see my shipment details. It is supposed to arrive this evening. Maybe we'll have a cross border friendly match ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread