Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well New Zealand probably will.

----------

That's a bit of a concern. Locate their toll free number and call them right away. :) EDIT: Just saw that myself. Almost looks like there's an embargo that's stronger than with other games released here in NZ and they don't want to process sales of any of the game until tomorrow morning OR the distributor isn't getting stock to them until the morning. Either way it's ridiculous that it's being followed this pedantically in NZ, it's past the normal level of product security.

Maybe they'll correct it, so yeah ring them and check?

Panic over! Have just received an email from them that it has shipped so will arrive tomorrow. Must be an error on the website.

Edit: They have also just posted this on Facebook:

HOWZAT!

Don Bradman Cricket 14 has just arrived and we're shipping all pre-orders overnight today so that they arrive on release day tomorrow. Want to play on release day too? Order your copy before 4pm today!

Website has been corrected to say shipping today too.

Last edited:
Panic over! Have just received an email from them that it has shipped so will arrive tomorrow. Must be an error on the website.

Edit: They have also just posted this on Facebook:

Website has been corrected to say shipping today too.

Good news. I'm getting mine from EB anyhow, but was hoping that the Mighty Ape customers wouldn't have to wait an extra day. That'd be madness. :p

Yeah, I emailed them as soon as I saw it and they replied a bit later that their stock was late arriving although was expected today so they put shipping tomorrow up in case it was further delayed but apparently arrived about lunch time.

Target and Big Footy. Those were the words I was waiting to see...

Hopefully word spreads quickly enough for people to buy it today.

i called eb games here in qld and this is what was said

We're investigating this one, but as you may know we do not go on sale with a game unless we have the go ahead. And it also has to be local stores And we wont have the stock in till either late this arvo or first thing in the morning.

so either way no chance of it releasing today for QLD Brisbane

Also Heard it broke the street date in australia.

I wonder why retailers break street days. To attract customers who ordered from competitiors? Does it have anything to do with popularity?

Also Heard it broke the street date in australia.

I wonder why retailers break street days. To attract customers who ordered from competitiors? Does it have anything to do with popularity?

Target would have broken it because they're clueless. They're just a department store with employees who wouldn't know better, not a specific video game or electronics retailer that strictly enforce the rules.

i called eb games here in qld and this is what was said

We're investigating this one, but as you may know we do not go on sale with a game unless we have the go ahead. And it also has to be local stores And we wont have the stock in till either late this arvo or first thing in the morning.

so either way no chance of it releasing today for QLD Brisbane

Ross stated yesterday that EB games have had stock for a while now. So they're telling you porkies I'd imagine.

Good to hear it's actually broken too, hopefully grab my copy today too.

Still not sold on the game, will try after uni and see if Target are selling it and decide.

Just rung all of my local Targets and none of them claimed to have stock yet or even be selling it at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread