Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross is surprisingly silent today. Normally he's really chatty in forum discussions but today he's just nowhere.:spy

Ross is surprisingly silent today. Normally he's really chatty in forum discussions but today he's just nowhere.:spy

Lol, I think I've been on most of the day, sometimes it's better to listen.

I am amazed at on field chatter/banter... I watched IVG vid on youtube and had a good listen... bloody fantastic!!! A play and miss resulting in a Oooooo from the keeper... batsman saying wait on when hit to a fielder... fan-bloody-tastic Ross and co!

Personally I'd price match with JB HI FI (At EB) which is only $20 more than OzGameShop, get it on the 3rd of April with a steelbook. Couldn't stand seeing everyone else play it and my copy not arrive until 8 days later just to save a lousy $20!

Ok took your advise and cancelled preorder at Ozgameshop, went to Target and BigW to get where they are at but they barely knew what i was talking about.
Went back to EB and asked for price match from JB hi-fi. No problem there So I
have my steel book for $89 and won`t have to wait an extra 2weeks.
Now hurry up Thursday :)

The confirmed release date is the 3rd April, wait a minute though, no country actually released on that date...What a joke!!!

...sometimes it's better to listen.

I think I'll be doing a lot of that... this deluge of some of the new people while I'm sure is nice for the google ad hits does my head in.

Ok took your advise and cancelled preorder at Ozgameshop, went to Target and BigW to get where they are at but they barely knew what i was talking about.
Went back to EB and asked for price match from JB hi-fi. No problem there So I
have my steel book for $89 and won`t have to wait an extra 2weeks.
Now hurry up Thursday :)

Even grab the Target catalogue because it has Don Bradman Cricket 14 in there listed as $84! Saving me $15 from the original price!

Anyone had an email from Mighty Ape NZ that their pre-order has been shipped yet? Just seen on the page for this game on their site it now says "shipping tomorrow" but it should ship today as it releases tomorrow. Don't tell me it's been delayed and we won't be getting it in NZ tomorrow? Whole point of pre-ordering was to ensure getting it on release day.

@BigAntStudios any chance for an early release in Australia today I've been following the game for a long time and have had it pre ordered since October and the game looks great and I can't wait to play it and destroy the poms

The confirmed release date is the 3rd April, wait a minute though, no country actually released on that date...What a joke!!!

Well New Zealand probably will.

----------

Anyone had an email from Mighty Ape NZ that their pre-order has been shipped yet? Just seen on the page for this game on their site it now says "shipping tomorrow" but it should ship today as it releases tomorrow. Don't tell me it's been delayed and we won't be getting it in NZ tomorrow? Whole point of pre-ordering was to ensure getting it on release day.

That's a bit of a concern. Locate their toll free number and call them right away. :) EDIT: Just saw that myself. Almost looks like there's an embargo that's stronger than with other games released here in NZ and they don't want to process sales of any of the game until tomorrow morning OR the distributor isn't getting stock to them until the morning. Either way it's ridiculous that it's being followed this pedantically in NZ, it's past the normal level of product security.

Maybe they'll correct it, so yeah ring them and check?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread