Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PC Release in India?? I hope it's being listed soon on flipkart.Any ideas about pricing?

Late June is all good especially as the digital version will still release in early June.
In case there was confusion - the digital console version is coming in early June on the 6th. Both the digital/Steam and DVD PC version is 26th June.

Patch in PC version

the PC version will include the Patches / changes made to the original xbox / PS game or not ?

The Digital Console release will be on 6th June, Does that mean the Patch #2 will be part of Digital Console Release, or Patch #2 will release separately for Consoles after the Digital Console release...I hope I am making sense...:noway:noway:noway

The Digital Console release will be on 6th June, Does that mean the Patch #2 will be part of Digital Console Release, or Patch #2 will release separately for Consoles after the Digital Console release...I hope I am making sense...:noway:noway:noway

It will either be there on the same day or a few days after. It all depends on how long Microsoft and Sony take to approve the update, which can vary depending on how much content they have to review. However, it should not take too long

In case there was confusion - the digital console version is coming in early June on the 6th. Both the digital/Steam and DVD PC version is 26th June.

That clears for me, thanks Matt. :thumbs

Can i run on high graphic settings
2.4ghz (4 cpus) core 2 quad
4gb ram
radeon r7 240 2gb oc edition graphic card

please tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread