Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent news Bigant, been playing the PS3 version for 6 weeks now and still loving it, i find batting easy now and can't wait for the PC version plus patch 2.:cheers

So that means we get DVD copies? Thank you Ross. And any word on the SteelBook? :P

Definitely DVD copies, I wasn't allowed to 100% say this until now.

Later this afternoon or tomorrow I will share some cool stuff that is for the Retail PC version. It's these items that have slowed the process a little.

Definitely DVD copies, I wasn't allowed to 100% say this until now.

Later this afternoon or tomorrow I will share some cool stuff that is for the Retail PC version. It's these items that have slowed the process a little.

you rule fridays ross, nostalgic! :D

Lol - those were the days - bring on Friday :)

It's great to get a definite release date for PC and looking forward to see what the bonus is for hard copy.

Waiting so long for this on PC and so naturally disappointed that it's a few weeks later than envisaged but totally understand and I hope the PC is another successful release and sells well.

Just wondering if there is going to be more advertising/ marketing for this release? It's unbelievable how many people even at my cricket club that don't know about this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread